What car do you drive? (1 Viewer)

Nathccfc

Just wondering what all you people drive.. :)

I currently drive a Vauxhall Corsa

Looking to upgrade within this year at some point though ..

Disorganised1

Currently a Nissan Largo - should be gone this month.

Skyblue-1987

photo0594-0.jpg

Blue 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 Superbee #558/1000 with License Plate CCFC

Last edited:

Covstu

Ford Focus but hoping to get either a Vauxhall Insignia or F Mondeo this year, its amazing how must space kids take up and i wont put myself through the people carrier era just yet!!!!

stupot07

Ford Focus but hoping to get either a Vauxhall Insignia or F Mondeo this year, its amazing how must space kids take up and i wont put myself through the people carrier era just yet!!!!

Yep know the feeling, I've got a Mondeo (not the new shape unfortunately) but the kids still take up lots of space!!!!

Nathccfc

Some of you must be doing something right, with all your fancy cars :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcdan

57 plate Fiesta. Nice little car, but outgrown it now we've got Harry. Anyone know if you can sell a car if its still under finance?

Marty

57 plate Fiesta. Nice little car, but outgrown it now we've got Harry. Anyone know if you can sell a car if its still under finance?

Pritty sure you can, think the finance thing just passes over onto the next owner. I am in the market for a fiesta. :wave:

ICHAN

Don't know if you can sell it Dan (don't think you can because it belongs to the finance people in theory but may be wrong) but I know you can hand it back after paying something like 75% of what you owe and thats it, I did it with a laguna a few years ago worst car I ever had.
Volvo S70 gone now so going to be a white van man next.:jerkit:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Only jokin' guys! Seriously! I don't REALLY drive a pink Noddy car (whatever you all think!!) :D
This is mine..... Citroen C4 Picasso Exclusive

CitroenC4Picasso-1.jpg

Will be looking at a new Vauxhall Insignia at the end of this year (or Chevrolet Cruz)

MatthewWallis

Pritty sure you can, think the finance thing just passes over onto the next owner. I am in the market for a fiesta. :wave:

I think when you sell it you give the money owed to the company and you keep whatever profit you make

Nick

Administrator
I don't rate Insignias, had one when they first came out and I didn't like it too much. You would have to get the V6 one to actually get anything out of it :(

skybluejelly

just ask your finance company for a settlement figure,as someone else has said if the finance is just for the car,(ie not a bank loan ) you can hand the car back once you have paid 51% of the finance with no detrement to yourself.

if you want to buy from a garage they will settle the finance for you automatically against your old car.

ICHAN

just ask your finance company for a settlement figure,as someone else has said if the finance is just for the car,(ie not a bank loan ) you can hand the car back once you have paid 51% of the finance with no detrement to yourself.

if you want to buy from a garage they will settle the finance for you automatically against your old car.

Thought it was more SBJ but you maybe right, as I said I did it with my Laguna and never had to pay anything back once I had paid a certain percentage, they just sent the repo blokes round to collect it, couldn't give them the key (credit card thing) back quick enough.

egastap

Infiniti I35....fantastic car (built in Japan). Got my winter tires (sorry tyres) installed last month, but haven't had to use them much as of yet.......no snow.....but itsa comin'.

Users who are viewing this thread