What can happen if you do not take on the debt (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Bolton’s wanders plight as predicted has taken a massive turn – Instead of been purchased by it seemed the only interested party Laurence Bassini - (Bassini would have taken on huge debt if he had been successful) - the deal collapsed and the club went into administration – This morning things have taken a massive turn about as there are 30 separate interested parties in taking the club on – In-fact the administrators have had to put some rules in place due to the amount of interest – any potential bidders will need to provide proof of funds worth 25 million and deposit £25,000 to just access financial information

Esoterica

I dread to think what chancers were crawling out of the woodwork once the administration was confirmed. Would be surprised if that 30 interested parties is higher than 2 after the admin's conditions kick in.

covboy1987

I dread to think what chancers were crawling out of the woodwork once the administration was confirmed. Would be surprised if that 30 interested parties is higher than 2 after the admin's conditions kick in.

They won't talk to anyone without the £25,000 upfront (non-refundable) or proof or funds £25 million

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Does help that there is a stadium involved, just think if we had a stadium that we owned or had the chance of buying - we’d probably have 30 interested parties

Esoterica

They won't talk to anyone without the £25,000 upfront (non-refundable) or proof or funds £25 million
Yes, 30 parties have shown an interest as soon as they were placed in admin but I bet less than a tenth of those will meet those financial conditions and the rest will just be chancers and cowboys looking to make a quick buck.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I believe the number of interested parties received by administrator for Ccfc was around 10 initially even without a stadium. The number soon drops and pretty quickly the administrators know the small number they want to deal with to get best price..... or meet pre standing criteria

Users who are viewing this thread