What are you currently listening to? (11 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"Desolation Row" has gotta be my favourite Dylan track.

lifeskyblue

Collaboration of musicians....including Ian Jones from Karnataka and Lisa fury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Houchens Head

I like Bill Murray's accompaniment at the end of the be St Vincent movie .

Brilliant! Dylan at his best! Taken from his album "Hard Rain". I must catch this movie as well, coz Bill Murray is one of my favourite actors and haven't seen this one. Soundtrack looks good too!

Mcbean

Just starting watching the series on Apple ( still free as we bought a phone last year) called 1971 the year that music changed everything - very interesting - some excellent music - mostly American based history but some excellent footage

Houchens Head

Just starting watching the series on Apple ( still free as we bought a phone last year) called 1971 the year that music changed everything - very interesting - some excellent music - mostly American based history but some excellent footage
I really liked the music from 1971, but admit my favourite year for music was always 1969. That year meant such a lot to me in my life.

Mcbean

I really liked the music from 1971, but admit my favourite year for music was always 1969. That year meant such a lot to me in my life.
Was 11 in 71 just getting into music - see Stray post :) it seemed all good then - got live Brighton Rock in my ears from Hyde Park currently with every speaker wired into Mays guitar - regal as i was there !

Houchens Head

Was 11 in 71 just getting into music - see Stray post :) it seemed all good then - got live Brighton Rock in my ears from Hyde Park currently with every speaker wired into Mays guitar - regal as i was there !
Thanks to Wingy's post, I have numerous Bob Dylan tracks going on in my cans!

Houchens Head

Brilliant! Dylan at his best! Taken from his album "Hard Rain". I must catch this movie as well, coz Bill Murray is one of my favourite actors and haven't seen this one. Soundtrack looks good too!
Have just ordered DVD online! Looking forward to it!

bringbackrattles

A customer of mine who's a fellow rock and blues fan, always gives me CDs for me to listen to. But in among the CDs he gave me was a thrash metal one by a band called Type O Negative and I didnt like to say I'm not into that type of rock music. But he gave me 2 John Lee Hooker albums too, now you're talking !

Johnnythespider

Thanks to the latest crock of shite on ITV (masked dancer is it?) the wife is taking 90 mintes off from moaning incessantly to watch it so earphones in and tunes on.

I'm waiting for a masked Bake off/Masterchef hybrid to hit the screens

Houchens Head

Absolute shite on these days! Why do programme makers think people want to watch garbage like this? What next? Celebrity bungee jumping?

Sbarcher

I’m waiting for the Masked Muff or Hidden Todger where the Z list celebrity cover their faces and you have to guess who they are from their genitals.

Users who are viewing this thread