What are you currently listening to? (3 Viewers)

Gazolba

Rolling Stones - "Mercy, Mercy":

Gazolba

Rolling Stones - "Not Fade Away":

Gazolba

Rolling Stones - "Lady Jane", fantasic performance by Mick Jagger on this, he reminds me of Freddie Mercury:

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

I had a right thing for the female singer when I was a teen

bringbackrattles

Enjoying listening to REM lately. And a customer of mine has borrowed me a CD called Temptation by Laurence Jones.Never heard of him before, but as I love Blues music I gave him a listen.What a talent, great guitarist. I recommend him to those who like this type of music.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Enjoying listening to REM lately. And a customer of mine has borrowed me a CD called Temptation by Laurence Jones.Never heard of him before, but as I love Blues music I gave him a listen.What a talent, great guitarist. I recommend him to those who like this type of music.
I've not heard of him either BBR but I'll find him on YouTube and have a listen. I love Blues.

Gazolba

Matt Rivers covers Dylan (pretty well too):

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Not listening right this minute but last night I dug out my Otis Redding albums: Otis Blue, Otis Redding sings Soul Ballads and The Soul Album. Heaven! Such a sad loss to the music industry at an early age.

Gazolba

Not listening right this minute but last night I dug out my Otis Redding albums: Otis Blue, Otis Redding sings Soul Ballads and The Soul Album. Heaven! Such a sad loss to the music industry at an early age.
"Loving You Too Long" always gets me. "These Arms of Mine" is also brilliant.

Gazolba

Johnny Tillotson - "Poetry in Motion":

Captain Dart

Gazolba

We Five - "You Were on My Mind":

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gotta love the Fureys!
Love this version, only started listening to Aslan a few years ago they could of been huge , the lead singers had an awful life. Little known fact my mum was asked to tour with the fureys back in the 60s but she refused as she had just got engaged to my dad . She sings at family get togethers every now and then and does a great version of a song called Red is the rose and even at nearly 80 sounds brilliant. I wish I could sing like her

Gazolba

We Five - "Cast Your Fate to the Wind":

Gazolba

If you remember Crispian St Peters, then you must surely remember local band, (Rugby, Cov area), Pinkerton's Assorted Colours. Mirror Mirror?
Back when records lasted a whole two minutes!

I remember that being played on the pirate radio stations quite a bit. I didn't know they were a local band though.

Gazolba

If you remember Crispian St Peters, then you must surely remember local band, (Rugby, Cov area), Pinkerton's Assorted Colours. Mirror Mirror?
Here's a song that came from a band formed from ex-members of Pinkerton's Assorted Colours:

Users who are viewing this thread