What are you currently listening to? (13 Viewers)

torchomatic

Probably won't be the 'thing' for many, but my homage to Coventry Cathedral has just been released on Spotify and other steaming platforms.

I'm not religious in the slightest, but I have always loved the Cathedral. The beautiful brutality of its architecture has always fascinated me.

Philosorapter

Somethings never change

Attachments

• IMG_20231030_081130.jpg
    IMG_20231030_081130.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 17

Philosorapter

Probably won't be the 'thing' for many, but my homage to Coventry Cathedral has just been released on Spotify and other steaming platforms.

I'm not religious in the slightest, but I have always loved the Cathedral. The beautiful brutality of its architecture has always fascinated me.

Scary this was posted whilst I am in the place.

Philosorapter

Okay, that's been moved.

Attachments

• IMG_20231030_083714.jpg
    IMG_20231030_083714.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14

Philosorapter

The infamous floozy in the Jacuzzi.

Good to see a number of tits being displayed in Coventry..

Attachments

• IMG_20231030_084541.jpg
    IMG_20231030_084541.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10

Philosorapter

They've made an absolute state of the upper precinct.

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Congratulations on your latest release Torch.

Its Inspirational to me, as another middle-aged, lapsed muso who has recently dusted off my old synth, drum-machine & guitars.

I'm still a good few months away from releasing any new tunes, but what is the process to release on Spotify?
Is it straightforward? Is it free?

torchomatic

Congratulations on your latest release Torch.

Its Inspirational to me, as another middle-aged, lapsed muso who has recently dusted off my old synth, drum-machine & guitars.

I'm still a good few months away from releasing any new tunes, but what is the process to release on Spotify?
Is it straightforward? Is it free?

It's dead easy to release on Spotify, Amazon, Apple, etc. It's not free, but it's cheap. I use a site called Tunecore. It's £12.99 a year and for that you can release as many albums or tracks as you wish and they publish to loads of different streaming services worldwide, many I haven't heard of. Also, gets uploaded to YouTube by YouTube Music. Have a look at Tunecore - there are others - but I'm happy with them. So far I've made 49p from streams!

Philosorapter

Holy Moly

First over the board game in 10-15 years.

Attachments

• IMG_20231101_155302.jpg
    IMG_20231101_155302.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16

Philosorapter

Label this one; 'When you found out that old track you recorded could be a stadium rocker'.

Tyler's version is awesome!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread