What are Rotherham thinking (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Yeah, in my years of following City this performance goes down as the worst collectively and the worst individual performance I have ever seen in Kastaneer. I remember someone praising him because he once dribbled past someone but completely ignoring the fact he spent the entire game running aimlessly out of position and leaving Dabo two on one every time. It was an absolute joke and comes as no surprise that Robins has ditched him ever since.
Indeed, he was a complete embarrassment. Not sure what attributes the scouts noticed particularly but he didn't look like anything near professional level that day

Bertola

Yep position wise he was all over the place.

It was our first game without Jobello if i remember correctly? OR not long after he was injured. The centre halves, and midfielders were contuinually looking for a release ball out to the right wing, where Jobello had been hugging the touchline, but Kastaneer was nowhere to be found meaning we were caught in posession quite a bit. We definitely will be a different team against them tomorrow, whether it's a good enough team to get a win is debatable. Two of the very best teams in the league. Should be a cracker

wal3590

"A lot of experts were saying fury fight was too close to call when it was obv from the first fight a unfit fury took wilder apart. Just like Tuesday. We are a better footballing team than Coventry,. We score from all over the pitch. We have been playing well and will be to strong for them. 1.3 to the millers.."

Wow.
I Very much doubt this, we weren't great on Saturday but there was still a few instances where the football we played was superb, I remember a back heel for O'hare to Godden, blew my mind!

SkybluesBenny

Worst I've seen us play for a couple of years.

Someone said to me on another threead it was a freak result. it wasn't a freak result, we played absolute shite and deserved the hammering.

Time for revenge tomorrow!
Absolutely agree and I think the way the pads have bonded since will want that revenge. Will want to put that result right and can see it driving them on

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

usskyblue

Absolutely agree and I think the way the pads have bonded since will want that revenge. Will want to put that result right and can see it driving them on

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

26d8f549cb1b9ae097ec8758bf16c027.gif

Ring Of Steel

Some of them are very full of themselves and overall their forum is way more confident than this one.

"I have to say i am very surprised Coventry are pushing for promotion... a team lacking in skill and fire power and no real stars."

shmmeee

Some of them are very full of themselves and overall their forum is way more confident than this one.

"I have to say i am very surprised Coventry are pushing for promotion... a team lacking in skill and fire power and no real stars."

Have they Fucking seen their side?

robbiethemole

You can always tell a yorkshireman, but you can't tell him much!!! or yorkshire born, yorkshire bred, strong in't arm, thick in't 'ead.
(my roots are in Lancashire, so long time dislike of yorkies)

SkyBlueSoul

Rotherham United manager Paul Warne told BBC Radio Sheffield:

"To win 4-0 at home flattered us. They had a sending-off. You can take some confidence from that, but the game was so long ago it does not really have the same effect.

"When we got done at home by Oxford and took a good licking, even though the scoreline doesn't suggest that, there were was a real determination to right the wrong, which we did. And I'm sure Coventry will feel the same, so we have to guard against that.

"What has helped them this season was at Coventry they played on a rugby pitch and it can be difficult to play the way you want on a surface like that but, at St Andrew's, the pitch is always beautiful to play on and it has suited them. If they haven't got the best home record in the division, but it's got to be up there.

"I'd be lying if I said it was just another game. We go into the last quarter of the season in good health. It should be a good spectacle and one that both teams want to win."

clint van damme

"To win 4-0 at home flattered us. They had a sending-off. You can take some confidence from that, but the game was so long ago it does not really have the same effect.

"When we got done at home by Oxford and took a good licking, even though the scoreline doesn't suggest that, there were was a real determination to right the wrong, which we did. And I'm sure Coventry will feel the same, so we have to guard against that.

"What has helped them this season was at Coventry they played on a rugby pitch and it can be difficult to play the way you want on a surface like that but, at St Andrew's, the pitch is always beautiful to play on and it has suited them. If they haven't got the best home record in the division, but it's got to be up there.

"I'd be lying if I said it was just another game. We go into the last quarter of the season in good health. It should be a good spectacle and one that both teams want to win."

he's spot on with that.

torchomatic

CAn't argue with any of that.

itsabuzzard

He's shitting himself. Game's won. Title's in the bag.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread