What are Rotherham thinking (3 Viewers)

Magwitch

They will be looking not to lose, could be a strange game in a way, the longer it stays level the more cautious both sides will become. Bookies will have it as a banker draw.

cc84cov

How’s the pressure on us ? Lol

We have a game in hand even if we lost (which we won’t) we would still be level winning the rematch,we beat Rotherham & the rematch were 6 clear...alllll the pressure is on them 100%

3-1 dominating performance from us

shepardo01

Their away form/return is 2nd best in the top 4 divisions only behind liverpool (might be third with West Brom up there) (home return something like 14th best in league one!!!)

stupot07

How’s the pressure on us ? Lol

We have a game in hand even if we lost (which we won’t) we would still be level winning the rematch,we beat Rotherham & the rematch were 6 clear...alllll the pressure is on them 100%

3-1 dominating performance from us

I'm guessing they think the pressure is on us as we're at home, to be honest it's a game neither of us can afford to lose with Sunderland breathing down our necks. Our home form hasn't been the greatest lately, and I'm guessing they will be happy with a point away from home, .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SkyBlueCRJ

I’m genuinely struggling to see where the arrogance is in them posts?

“Just watched their win at Rochdale, nice of the Rochdale goalie to gift them 2 goals, and if we think we switched off after scoring at Accrington, Coventry conceded 8 seconds after the kickoff when they'd gone 2-0 up. Nothing to fear Tuesday.”

SkyBlueCRJ

Other fans reading this forum would get the same impression, they also smashed us earlier on in the season.

Would they? To be fair to most on here I think in the most part we’ve been pretty measured in the pre-match build up. Even against the likes of Rochdale and Southend. I wouldn’t say they smashed us. We gifted them a win.

SlowerThanPlatt

“Just watched their win at Rochdale, nice of the Rochdale goalie to gift them 2 goals, and if we think we switched off after scoring at Accrington, Coventry conceded 8 seconds after the kickoff when they'd gone 2-0 up. Nothing to fear Tuesday.”

It’s not wrong. I can’t imagine whoever Rotherham have in goal being as bad as the Rochdale goalkeeper

SlowerThanPlatt

Would they? To be fair to most on here I think in the most part we’ve been pretty measured in the pre-match build up. Even against the likes of Rochdale and Southend. I wouldn’t say they smashed us. We gifted them a win.

They were 2-0 up inside 20 minutes and both teams had 11 on the pitch. We didn’t gift them anything, they were significantly better that day, I think Robins said as much but we have improved since then so it should be a closer game

theferret

Maybe that comment, but overall they are being pretty measured. Don't detect much in the way of Billy big bollocks from them at all.

Sick Boy

...and you've just proved the point.

There's also a poll on here with 75% thinking we are going to finish in the top 2, despite it still being February and the top of the league being so close.

SkyBlueCRJ

Christ it was a tongue in cheek comment didn’t realise we were being so defensive of those on the Rotherham message board. I profusely apologise...

Covkid1968#

They sound like a good set of fans.... nothing but respect for us.

One said we’ll lose our game in hand...I’m not even sure who that’s against

clint van damme

They were 2-0 up inside 20 minutes and both teams had 11 on the pitch. We didn’t gift them anything, they were significantly better that day, I think Robins said as much but we have improved since then so it should be a closer game

We made individual error after individual error. We definitely gifted them goals. There were 3 players culpable for their first.
That was the game that spelled the beginning of the end for Masons first team starting berth.

larry_david

The Rotherham game was where Kastaneer started and was dragged off after 56 minutes of playing for himself
We were already 2 0 down and it was 3 0 at 58 minutes after we gave away a penalty
That was the day the penny dropped about Kasta
Yep position wise he was all over the place.

Kneeza

"A lot of experts were saying fury fight was too close to call when it was obv from the first fight a unfit fury took wilder apart. Just like Tuesday. We are a better footballing team than Coventry,. We score from all over the pitch. We have been playing well and will be to strong for them. 1.3 to the millers.."

Wow.

cc84cov

The Rotherham game was where Kastaneer started and was dragged off after 56 minutes of playing for himself
We were already 2 0 down and it was 3 0 at 58 minutes after we gave away a penalty
That was the day the penny dropped about Kasta
Same as mason he was dropped after just being bullied and allowing constant crosses to come in

cc84cov

"A lot of experts were saying fury fight was too close to call when it was obv from the first fight a unfit fury took wilder apart. Just like Tuesday. We are a better footballing team than Coventry,. We score from all over the pitch. We have been playing well and will be to strong for them. 1.3 to the millers.."

Wow.
A better footballing team ? Hahahahahahaha

let’s see about that Tuesday when their chasing the ball round for 90 mins.

were a totally different opposition this time round Walsh is arguably the best midfielder in the league,McFadzean is now an absolute rock.

clint van damme

I'm expecting a game similar to Portsmouth.
I expect us to change our style slightly like we did that night and it wouldn't surprise me if Rotherham did the same.
They're top on merit but let's not undersell ourselves. We're on a great run and are unbeaten in the league this year.

Users who are viewing this thread