What a transformation (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Will we hold the parade outside the Council house? It really would be fun to watch the embarrassment/press coverage etc generated about celebrating a promotion by the city's football club that has been achieved (wrongly) outside the city of Coventry. Fantastic opportunity to advertise the 'bring us home' needed for us to have any chance of kicking on. Fans can also have a few 'Council' and 'Wasps' banners!
I would love it to have the parade outside Birmingham’s council house!

Covstu

Some managers just fit a club perfectly and MR is a great example of this as is Wilder at sheff Utd and to a certain extent Eddy at Bournemouth. Robins personifies the fans feelings and gives us something to hang onto particularly over such a sustained shit period for the club. I think we would have gone the way of Notts county if we didn’t have MR at the helm

Irish Sky Blue

Quite good that we are playing Southend this weekend as that does complete a nice cycle with regard to Robins.
We played Southend at home in the second or third match of his return to the club. We lost 2-0 and ir remains the worst performance, in my opinion, that I have ever seen from a Coventry City team. We were completely abject that night, we were obviously already on the way to division 4 but with the way we were playing, you could see us sliding effortlessly out of the league.
Nice to be able to contrast the team from then to now and especially the league position.
Robins deserves huge praise for what he has achieved in very difficult circumstances. Most City fans will see it this way. Unfortunately there are some numpties about, some of them on here, who think he has had it easy or is just lucky.
The next time we have a difficult spell in a game they will be out again ( can't even say when we lose a game as he is criticised now quite frequently when we are 'only' drawing) or have only won 1-0. (see Lincoln match thread)

Sky Blue Pete

Quite good that we are playing Southend this weekend as that does complete a nice cycle with regard to Robins.
We played Southend at home in the second or third match of his return to the club. We lost 2-0 and ir remains the worst performance, in my opinion, that I have ever seen from a Coventry City team. We were completely abject that night, we were obviously already on the way to division 4 but with the way we were playing, you could see us sliding effortlessly out of the league.
Nice to be able to contrast the team from then to now and especially the league position.
Robins deserves huge praise for what he has achieved in very difficult circumstances. Most City fans will see it this way. Unfortunately there are some numpties about, some of them on here, who think he has had it easy or is just lucky.
The next time we have a difficult spell in a game they will be out again ( can't even say when we lose a game as he is criticised now quite frequently when we are 'only' drawing) or have only won 1-0. (see Lincoln match thread)
That’s right. Damn straight

Users who are viewing this thread