Match Thread West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 1st Mar (4 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just like I don’t give a shit if 90% of the deluded morons on here rate MVE. The man is utter shite and you’ll all realise soon.
But he does do that thing when we win.

hamertime

It is the right financial decision not to gamble on this season. Fans won’t like it but it’s right.
Complete bollocks. We should not have let fadz go even if he wanted to, at the time people got ahead of themselves not realising it’s a long hard season and he would be needed. Not just on the pitch but around the dressing room and club.

We should never have bought a player for next season.

Next season will be the same we will be miles off it, season ticket sales will plummet. We were on the crest of a wave and Doug blew it by not investing. You’ll see.

shmmeee

Midfield two just aren’t good enough to play this formation. Just no impact on the game. Not offering themselves for the ball from the back.
I disagree, I think we've got a very good playing squad that should challenge for top 6. Unfortunately we've had injuries to very important players which can't be helped but at the same time Robins has started doing weird shit which has double fucked us.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3421 is our safety blanket. But we’ve always had Fadz giving us some defensive grit. Now we’re just shit at both ends. Losing Sheaf fucked our season, losing Sakamoto wanked over the corpse.

Grendel

Palmer playing Masters League walking football again - it’s all lovely to see - if you are the opposition

SeaSeeEffCee

This as miserable as those games at the start of the season. We’ve reverted back to being utterly hopeless. If we stick with this formation for the rest of the season we will genuinely finish about 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread