Match Thread West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 1st Mar (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

I’ll bet that Cwr bloke doesn’t ask Robins any hard questions again after the game ……..like Jds just why?

He asked last time the fans had a meltdown and was told that players weren’t fit. It clearly didn’t get through. Frankly at this point I’d lean into it “yeah Clive I consulted my spirit guide this morning and they said drop Bidwell” “Oh actually Kitching looked at me funny on the coach so I benched him”

WTF do people expect?

Nuskyblue

Yeah similar to the start of the season in this formation.

Reasonable on the ball, some good chances, but gifting silly goals away.
I'm tempted to say fair play for the first. It was a good goal, once he's in the box he's hard to stop.

The second was just poor. Played us from front to back to easily and the defending was just laughable.

O'Hare for Wright. Puzzled

Ashdown

I think a bit of perspective needed sometimes. The Albion goals were top drawer. We can’t always smash ourselves up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The west Brom commentary team have described Simms as absolutely crap, in a roundabout way .

shmmeee

If you are blind listening to them commentators you’d think WBA are prime Brazil.

alfielloyd

Are you pissed? He has not played his best left back, his £4 million centre half and his best goalkeeper by choice.

He has reverted to wing backs when they’ve failed this season. He left the most expensive signing on the bench.

Just nonsense
Exactly this.

Otis

At least the missus is currently making a large pork pie from scratch for my birthday.
She just informed me she's ruined the crust so has to go out for a quick shop.
I can provide other updates if anyone's more interested in that than this game.
Which supermarket?

Hobo

The passing to Simms has been atrocious

Johnnythespider

I'm tempted to say fair play for the first. It was a good goal, once he's in the box he's hard to stop.

The second was just poor. Played us from front to back to easily and the defending was just laughable.

O'Hare for Wright. Puzzled
Me too

Otis

If Robins does state there is an illness in the camp,.many on here are going to look very silly.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's why O'Hare has been pulled.

Users who are viewing this thread