Match Thread West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 1st Mar (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

skybluecam

90 mins of playing keep ball vs some part timers and Kelly is starting again? No thanks.

I think we probably lose this whatever we do but stick to a back 4, Eccles and Torp midfield, Wright Simms Palmer front 3.

mmttww

90 mins of playing keep ball vs some part timers and Kelly is starting again? No thanks.

or it's 90 mins showing he's fit enough to play a part like he did at the end of last season.

We need leadership and a calm head. If he's got Torp alongside him, I can see it working.

skybluecam

Prepare to be disappointed lads because the wing back system is back and will be for the remainder of the season due to the Tats injury
Meme Leaving GIF by MOODMAN

Viktor17

Prepare to be disappointed lads because the wing back system is back and will be for the remainder of the season due to the Tats injury
As much as we all will be disappointed to hear this - it’s getting to that stage where don’t have much option /fitting square pegs round holes.
Example palmer can’t be trusted wide left or right of that attacking 3 really, especially against better teams.

in robins and team we trust.

skyblueelephant76

We weren't playing badly with it at the start of the season, we just weren't taking our chances and concededing the odd stupid goal.

When Sheaf is fit you can then also use the box with him, Torp, O'Hare and Palmer - that has great potential.

Viktor17

We weren't playing badly with it at the start of the season, we just weren't taking our chances and concededing the odd stupid goal.

When Sheaf is fit you can then also use the box with him, Torp, O'Hare and Palmer - that has great potential.
I’d use that now Kelly > sheaf : palmer > wright

Martin180

Simms can play the lone role so it doesn't mean we have to play two up top so Palmer and O'Hare can play off him

procdoc

So based on Saddlebrains info I reckon we go with
Wilson
Thomas Lati Kitching
MVE Eccles Torp Bidwell
O’Hare
Simms Wright

Martin180

So based on Saddlebrains info I reckon we go with
Wilson
Thomas Lati Kitching
MVE Eccles Torp Bidwell
O’Hare
Simms Wright
I think having played Lati in midfield this season he will make an ideal sweeper and be comfortable bringing the ball into midfield

Philosorapter

Attachments

• 27.02.2024(4).gif
    27.02.2024(4).gif
    38 KB · Views: 16
  • 27.02.2024(2).png
    27.02.2024(2).png
    144.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 27.02.2024(1).png
    27.02.2024(1).png
    73.9 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread