We're not ready (1 Viewer)

hill83

You fail to believe what MR, McG, LC were QUOTED as saying. You call me an idiot....You're a twat who lives in a world where nobody else has a say in things. I personally think some of what you say makes sense, but you're a long way from being 100% right.
You need to realise...You are NOT God. and your 4-4-1-1 system, isn't the be all and end all.
Cue SBTaylor to have the last word....AGAIN!:facepalm:

If he doesn't reply after being called a twat he's a better man than I am.

hill83

Give it a few minutes..

lHQo5.gif

RoboCCFC90

1352457183365.gif

Mucca Mad Boys

You fail to believe what MR, McG, LC were QUOTED as saying. You call me an idiot....You're a twat who lives in a world where nobody else has a say in things. I personally think some of what you say makes sense, but you're a long way from being 100% right.
You need to realise...You are NOT God. and your 4-4-1-1 system, isn't the be all and end all.
Cue SBTaylor to have the last word....AGAIN!:facepalm:

I know they were quoted. We tried it v Shrewsbury, it failed. We don't have McG no more, so you can talk about playing 4-4-2 to with them upfront, but what's the point?

It's not my 4-4-1-1 system, Robins' takes credit for that, it is a fact we've won more games when we haven't played 4-4-2, home and away, yet you want to play 4-4-2. :facepalm:

I'll ignore the 'twat' comment, and answer that part of your post, I let you have your say, I just 'rebut' it, not that your posts make much sense anyway.

Sorry for the long wait guys, I didn't see the hype of my reply, I was just watching 'Good Morning' with that well hairy guy on.

Otis

Why are you saying McG 'may as well have' resigned!? You're not making sense, he didn't resign, and is at Ipswich, long gone!

V Shrews we played 4-4-2 but McG dropped deep to be the ball, it failed badly. Accept it.

No offence, but you are an idiot, of course it fucking matters what formation we played I the 2 month good form streak we had! We played 5 midfielders. They didn't talk about twin strikers, they said upfront together, that could be in behind Clarke etc.

I don't know why you're talking shit about playing McG and Clarke upfront because McG isn't at the club anymore so the plan is foiled. We can only go on Shrewsbury which was a complete failure.

We tried 4-4-2 and it clearly didn't work. MR has also come out and said that with the players we have got, one up front is the way to go.

DMC went where the money is. Simple as that.

covcity4life

and who can blame him? if cov were top 6 e may have stayed but right now another season in league 1 is lookling more likely than not(altho i still believ ein top 6 push)

442 can work,but i see no reason to try it rigt now when we are making so many chances

Mucca Mad Boys

We tried 4-4-2 and it clearly didn't work. MR has also come out and said that with the players we have got, one up front is the way to go.

DMC went where the money is. Simple as that.

I agree, we've lost more games at home playing 4-4-2 (lost 4 of 5) yet, some folk think that's the formation we should play at home?

Facts and MR are on my side (or I'm on MR's side) so the whole argument is quite pointless to be honest.

RoboCCFC90

I know they were quoted. We tried it v Shrewsbury, it failed. We don't have McG no more, so you can talk about playing 4-4-2 to with them upfront, but what's the point?

It's not my 4-4-1-1 system, Robins' takes credit for that, it is a fact we've won more games when we haven't played 4-4-2, home and away, yet you want to play 4-4-2. :facepalm:

I'll ignore the 'twat' comment, and answer that part of your post, I let you have your say, I just 'rebut' it, not that your posts make much sense anyway.

Sorry for the long wait guys, I didn't see the hype of my reply, I was just watching 'Good Morning' with that well hairy guy on.

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif

Good Morning.. Let me down there mate..

Mucca Mad Boys

and who can blame him? if cov were top 6 e may have stayed but right now another season in league 1 is lookling more likely than not(altho i still believ ein top 6 push)

442 can work,but i see no reason to try it rigt now when we are making so many chances

I think if you look at the players we've got, and try to suit it to a formation, I probably wouldn't have 4-4-2 in the top 3. We have the CMs to play 4-4-2 but not the wingers, our wingers like to cut in and aren't that good down the line, or taking a man on, they also aren't great at crossing either, pivotal to 4-4-2 wingers. We also don't have the strikers to play 4-4-2, we have Clarke and...???? I think Clarke can play the lone striker, I think he needs time to suit our system, that's all.

4-4-2 works for a couple of teams, it doesn't work for CCFC and thankfully, MR has acknowledged this.

covcity4life

yeah its not ideal but i feel it could work, baker and mcsheff have come on leaps and bounds under robins

also elliott and clarke could be lethal together imo, would have been highlighted sunday if not for that awful header from clarke lol

but im firmly in the 4-5-1 camp

Mucca Mad Boys

yeah its not ideal but i feel it could work, baker and mcsheff have come on leaps and bounds under robins

also elliott and clarke could be lethal together imo, would have been highlighted sunday if not for that awful header from clarke lol

but im firmly in the 4-5-1 camp

Under MR, Baker + Sheff have had freedom, that 4-4-2 doesn't give you, not like they did under previous managers. I don't rate Elliott.

I'm glad you're in the 4-5-1 'camp'.

RoboCCFC90

Good clip. Isn't this the bit where he sees Ann Widdecombe come out of the bathroom and her towel falls off?

Yup thats the one, then she asks him if he wants to play naked table tennis..

RoboCCFC90

I don't usually watch Good Morning. It had this guy on it, so it was a must-see. It also has Hollie Willoughby on it...

Were they promoting Beauty and the Beast back in the cinema's again?

sky blue john

A couple of points firstly the system that a football team plays is dictated by the players you have !!!
We do not play 4-4-2 because we don't have the right balance with 4 players but we can make it work with 5.
Mcg get over it people he has gone support the players we have now. He did not owe us anything you have to remember Forest were paying him to play for us. If anything his loyalty should be with forest not us.

Mucca Mad Boys

A couple of points firstly the system that a football team plays is dictated by the players you have !!!
We do not play 4-4-2 because we don't have the right balance with 4 players but we can make it work with 5.
Mcg get over it people he has gone support the players we have now. He did not owe us anything you have to remember Forest were paying him to play for us. If anything his loyalty should be with forest not us.

Well said.

RoboCCFC90

And when he asks where the ball is she shoots it out of her vagina?

After this he realises he has no racket and asks if it's in there too?

Users who are viewing this thread