We're back! (1 Viewer)

wal3590

Talksport covering in the next few minutes lads! Get it on

D

Deleted member 4232

Oggy played a little charity game up Hawkesmill on the weekend and he was asked about this. He said we would be back before too long but couldnt give a date etc; I was hoping he wasnt telling fibs!

Yay!

WestEndAgro

I thought that ship had long sailed, happy days are here again:claping hands:

My NOPM support worked :claping hands:

Greggs

I'm this happy!!!!!!!!!! [video=youtube;o6B5un9AuiI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6B5un9AuiI[/video]

spwaverley4916

glad to know i am not the only one with tears in my eyes! Well done to all the protesters, the stay aways, and all that crap

oh and well to to the lad that put the rumour on sky sports transfers the other day

hill83

There is still a couple of NOPM posts on the telegraph. Can I be the first to say your posts are not needed anymore. Feel free to not go, but the rest of us don't want or need to hear it. Thanks.

LB87ccfc

tumblr_inline_mwj0auRwnV1rvdr5o.gif

Bugsy

Cant wait to see some old faces happy satdays at last the best News eva lets go to the Ricoh lets go to the Ricoh lalala lalala

Sick Boy

Now lets hope all those that bought cheap season tickets for shitfileds pay the going rate for the Ricoh with a one off charge to bring them into line

Even on a day with the best news for years we have tossers coming out with nonsense like this.

If anything they should have free season tickets next year to reward their loyalty. ;)

RegTheDonk

If true, absolutelyfuckingtop news.

WELL DONE to all who made this possible, be it KCIK, the boycotters, the Hillers, those who went on marches, The Trust, all the pressure groups, ACL for obviously giving concessions...

....in fact, well done to Tim Fisher for finally seeing sense and bringing Joy around. Guess he can get rid of that beard now!

kevinleftpeg

Can't believe I just cried infront of the wife, she was shocked!

Words cannot express this feeling right now :/

This perfectly sums it up to me how SISU failed to understand the fabric & importance of the 'local' Football Team.
I sincerely hope that they now fully appreciate what they had done & move heaven & earth to get us flying high again.

Time to unite & get behind the boys........ You cannot change what happend yesterday & anger is to consuming of energy, so lets move forward TOGETHER!

Mr Beduff, you go for it son!

KLP

covcity4life

i think all of us have been dreaming of a thread full of carlton banks gifs, the only we could justify it was with a ricoh return.

Users who are viewing this thread