We're back! (5 Viewers)

On a break sat in my truck feeling very emotional that's a bit mad isn't it? Happy days home at last, I hope!

torchomatic

Joy Division

Bloody hell! what are we going to talk about on here now, football? pah

sky_blue_up_north

So when are the seaon tickets on sale!!

covmark

Brilliant news, gonna have to sweet talk the boss into letting me have a few Saturdays off now.

Samo

Perhaps there is a god after all. Hallefooookinglulia!

mark82

I thought Simon had gone a bit quiet. Obviously had an idea talks were ongoing but told he couldn't say anything. Feeling a bit emotional right now. Can't wait.

RoboCCFC90

Yes!!!!!!!!!! BACK TO THE RICOH, WE ARE GOING HOME!!

Skyblueweeman

So, now's the time to stop bitching about Sixfields.

And start bitching about the ticket line, over-zealous stewards, chavs in block xx etc etc!!

We're home.....amazing start to the weekend run in....a few beers this weekend I feel!

I love each and every one of you....yes, even you RFC you cheeky little tinker you!

WM

rondog1973

Won't be at the first game as holidaying in Turkey for a fortnight from Wednesday, but it will be great showing the natives photo's of the Ricoh on my mobile and telling them 'This' is our home ground!

Hate to say I told you so btw.....

AFCCOVENTRY

I am interested in seeing what the temporary deal will be. I'm sure Fisher will spout in about having to own out own stadium and sisu are still looking at sites to build etc etc...

But thank fucking lord we are back.

Better than sex this news...

SkyBlueHomer

This superb news has just got as far as Greece.
Chilling by pool someone passed comment about us definitely back.
Always been pessimistic but must be true otherwise telegraph will loose all credibility.
We need 20, if not 25,000+ 1st game.
Forget sisu out for time being

BigadamL

Packed out Ricoh singing...
Were glad to be home,
Were glad to be home,
Hallelujah, were glad to be home!!!

To the tune of he left cuz your shit!!

mrtrench

I hear that the negotiations were conducted by a crack team including Conor Thomas's Dad, a guy who used to sell programmes, someone from the club shop and a guy who worked as a hot dog seller at one point.

skybluegod

How many to mk now? Haha. Pretty chuffed with that. All set for a promotion charge now! PUSB!!!! This could be the start of better times for ccfc!

RoboCCFC90

Tears in my eyes... We are going home!

Skyblue4u

Now lets hope all those that bought cheap season tickets for shitfileds pay the going rate for the Ricoh with a one off charge to bring them into line

Bugsy

Just Hope the fl sanction the deal overwelmed is an understatement canny wait to hear the skyblue song ringin Round the ground sky Blues Army sky blue Army PUSB

J

Jack Griffin

Sorry, I've been quiet. I hope you now understand why!

Will any details of this deal be released, particularly how long it is for.

I wouldn't want to think there could be another move out of the City in 3 or 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread