Wembley Tickets (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

H - you not in Block230? Was so good all together Friday have to do rhe same. Padded seats too ;)

No mate - I'm in Block 125 - would have done Juggy's trip, but I need to get back not too late (at least back before 1.40 in the morning - as per the Notts County game!) and if/when we win, anything could be possible re: return time! Hope to hook up with you all if possible when I found out where you're drinking. Take care mate - only just coming down from Friday night - what an occasion. P.S. Padded seats - you prawn eating softie!

rob9872

Unreal mate, amazing atmosphere. Asuming we do win next week this is so much better than the autos. Nice cash boost to the budget too hopefully.

Sky Blue Harry H

Unreal mate, amazing atmosphere. Asuming we do win next week this is so much better than the autos. Nice cash boost to the budget too hopefully.

Think we'll all feel flat as a pancake if we lose on Monday, but I've enjoyed this season ten times as much as last (excluding the Checkatrade day out). I echo your thoughts about doing ok next season too if we get promoted. Really want to get out of this league - we really shouldn't be in it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Tell me when 220s are open lol

Have you seen they are open?

So frustrating ordering my 19! Can only order in 10’s, which runs the risk of not getting tickets altogether if ordering more. Initially added all to my basket then gave me error, wouldn’t let me empty basket, logged out and back in, basket empty but tickets I wanted (2 full rows) remained greyed out. So had to go with booking on 3 rows instead, 2 of which left some seats vacant! As soon as I completed my transaction, the original seats which I’d have preferred became available again!

Shite system but apparently it’s Wembley, not ticket master! Either way, :emoji_rage:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just been on the website and second tier now on sale. Got our tickets in Block 227, same as for the Checkatrade last year, exactly what we wanted.

Us too. Block 227 row 1

Me too! I’ve had to split my order along 3 rows - 8/9/10 so I’ll be on one of them!

Will wave to you from Row 9!

I have seats 1-6 on that row, so if youre on one of the left overs, I’ll say hi :)

Unless you are the opposite way - can stil say ‘hi’ though :)

I’m hoping I won’t be the one on my phone for the whole 90 for a change ;)

jordan210

Im hoping my account lets me buy tickets tomorrow.

Last time my priority access dint work. So not holding out for much.

covcity4life

Have you seen they are open?

So frustrating ordering my 19! Can only order in 10’s, which runs the risk of not getting tickets altogether if ordering more. Initially added all to my basket then gave me error, wouldn’t let me empty basket, logged out and back in, basket empty but tickets I wanted (2 full rows) remained greyed out. So had to go with booking on 3 rows instead, 2 of which left some seats vacant! As soon as I completed my transaction, the original seats which I’d have preferred became available again!

Shite system but apparently it’s Wembley, not ticket master! Either way, :emoji_rage:
Yes mate i have seen it thanks
Unfoeuntley i gotta wait rill 9am. Hopefully my luck is in and tickets will remain tommrow

Evo1883

12500 sold through ST holders .
We have around 4000 don’t we ? So average 3 per person .

SuperFred

In club Wembley this year block 244, what was it like last year? Supposed to be the best view, what about atmosphere? And most importantly beer and toilet queues?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Good to see so many people getting access to them now and hope TM are ready for any onslaught on general sale tomorrow onwards. Think last year some thought they would never be able to go again or ever have the chance to take their children again so maybe only going to be circa £30-35k this time around but would be amazing to get close to the figures from last year, even if people are buying direct in neutral areas.

W

westcountry_skyblue

In club Wembley this year block 244, what was it like last year? Supposed to be the best view, what about atmosphere? And most importantly beer and toilet queues?
I was in 238 last year front row great view amazing inside chilled atmosphere and lots of choices for food beer queues fine even at ht.
Oh and padded seats too!!

covcity4life

was a great view.and everyone singing soo so not quiet like central blocks of ricoh. its basically just another part of the sea of blue but with better view

you will be on halfway line so a quick look to left and you see the sky blue army in full and the scoreboard for pictures etc

its good,you will love it

SuperFred

Thanks for the replies. I was in the bottom tier behind the goal last year which was very good but fancied something different. Really looking forward to it now just hope the team do themselves justice. Apparently you get a free programme as well which is a bonus!

Tommo72

I was in 238 last year front row great view amazing inside chilled atmosphere and lots of choices for food beer queues fine even at ht.
Oh and padded seats too!!

How does this Club Wembley work I’m confused lol? I’m in 239 so do U get access, is it different from the hospitality options presumably?

cov4theprem

I cant see us reaching 25,000 to be honest. Most people who want tickets have got them now, and there is little sales activity now.

We said the same about the Notts home leg selling out and then only sold 15,000 home tickets. I think the cost of the day, the fact we went last year, and that many are on holiday will have a big impact im afraid.

Anway, if we support the boys like we did against hoofers NC Dons on Friday, then it doesn't matter...

Tommo72

I cant see us reaching 25,000 to be honest. Most people who want tickets have got them now, and there is little sales activity now.

We said the same about the Notts home leg selling out and then only sold 15,000 home tickets. I think the cost of the day, the fact we went last year, and that many are on holiday will have a big impact im afraid.

Anway, if we support the boys like we did against hoofers NC Dons on Friday, then it doesn't matter...

How do you know most people have got them? Strange thing to say, I know plenty that are still getting them this week.

cov4theprem

How do you know most people have got them? Strange thing to say, I know plenty that are still getting them this week.

I dont know, but the demand is much lower than it was for the Checkatrade Final, and from memory kids were £5 which makes it much more affordable to take the family. I hope im proved wrong

Tommo72

I dont know, but the demand is much lower than it was for the Checkatrade Final, and from memory kids were £5 which makes it much more affordable to take the family. I hope im proved wrong

I voted 30-35k in my poll, I still think that is the most likely outcome. General sale will see several thousand added I would think.

Sky Blue Harry H

If we don't sell loads = shame. On the plus side I might not have to fight quite as hard to get a pint!

smileycov

Facebook User
Got mine today, Block 239. Cant wait was on the side last year, was desperate to get behind the goal. Should be a great view of one of Max's screamers into the roof of the net!!

DazzleTommyDazzle

There seems to be a lot of pessimism about re the attendance.

The bottom tier and middle tier are virtually sold out (pretty much only singles left) after 2 days and a couple of hours and they don't go on general sale until tomorrow......

Sky Blue Harry H

I've changed my mind about wanting 40k again. Everyone stop buying them so I can get to the bar more easily. Thanking you in advance :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread