Wembley Tickets (4 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Club Wembley is the middle band around the stadium, they opened some blocks earlier online, there is a bit more legroom and padded seats. It's £44 for adult £33 for 17-21 yr olds and seniors and under 16s £22

cov4theprem

A bit off topic, but who sang the original music to the adapted ‘Michael Doyle’ song. I want to play it my kids but can’t remember it myself and it been bugging me.

jordan210

Club Wembley is the middle band around the stadium, they opened some blocks earlier online, there is a bit more legroom and padded seats. It's £44 for adult £33 for 17-21 yr olds and seniors and under 16s £22

Im sure it will be sold out by the time I can get tickets. But club seams the way to go

Rusty Trombone

Ordered some tickets earlier but just realised that for 2 of the adults tickets I could have bought at the over 60's reduced cost, does anyone have experience of getting tickets changed, presumably it's better to phone ticket master rather than emailing?

coop

Tryingto buy 5 tickets but keeps saying I'm trying to buy too many but you are allowed 6 I even put 2 in came up with the same thing.

MalcSB

I want to buy £60 tickets but none available because they haven’t been released. All to suit tv camera positions I expect. Stupid, but wembley’s fault not CCFC’s

Otis

I want to buy £60 tickets but none available because they haven’t been released. All to suit tv camera positions I expect. Stupid, but wembley’s fault not CCFC’s
£60 tickets were available yesterday.

coop

Sick of being pissed about by ticketmaster rang them and they said block 246 isn't open on there system yet it is on etickets.Then I can't finish buying themkeeps coming up trying to buy to many. Rang ccfc help line they don't see a problem, probably spent more money on phone calls than the ticket price.

Otis

I know that everyone who wants a ticket for this game is going to be able to get one, the only question is, will it be in the right block.

Due to a misunderstanding that we don't need to go into, I'm going to end up with TWO spare tickets together in Block 133 (Adult £32), and another TWO in Block 122 (Adult, £60). Good rows, not too close to the front. Block 133 is sold out completely, and Block 122 has just one single remaining. So, people want to be there.

If anyone's interested PM me.
And after they've PM'd you, you PM me, cos I am in 122 and I want to know if I am surrounded by riff raff or not!

tigersb

Nope. Should be 10 tickets per season ticket holder.
You could offer 20 per season ticket holder and anyone could still get a brief

Londonccfcfan

Wanted 12 in club wembley couldn’t be arsed to wait for mid tier. So I bought 6 online and 6 over the phone.Wouldn’t let me buy 6 more even though my son is on my network. When I got through on the phone, the lady said it would only let you buy a maximum of 10 per transaction.

Anyway got 12 , wasn’t as straight forward process, and was sweating for about half an hour whilst on the cone as I wanted 12 together.

Adge

Block 230 for us. Reserved for LWCCFC if you please! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread