Wembley Tickets (3 Viewers)

Otis

Can I ask what's at the fan village exactly? Is it just food outlets and bars, or is it something a bit more interactive?

skyblue1991

Opens at 11am and is right next to the fan village. As there's no sales on the day for us and there is a dedicated ticket office for each team ours will only be doing collections and issuing duplicates. Expect they'll be pretty quick. Can't imagine the L2 play offs being a hot bed for fraud or anything that would cause hold ups.

Some people may be surprised to know this isn't the first time Wembley has ever staged an event with lots of people attending. Unlike the Ricoh they probably have a plan to cope.
How many of the 32000 tickets that were issued via post (total sale by COP Tuesday) are missing?

I would wager a good couple of thousand. Ita pure inconvenience for the fans that had no option but to select tickets to be posted.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Otis

A fair few idiots
Wouldn't expect anything else.

I take it most people drink elsewhere and then roll up to the fan village a bit closer to kick off time?

I still don't know where our coach is dropping us off. James said it could be at Wembley itself, or at a pub 10-15 mins walk away.

Guess I won't find out until Monday.

jordan210

Had a quick look. Lower blocks basically sold out now.

So I guess currently just under 37k. Might get a few sales tomorrow. before deadline.

But good effort non the less in the time and being a bank holiday and so on.

Otis

If it's like last year it's completely packed out with a queue a mile long for the bar
Ok if you have kids and no one wants a beer but otherwise avoid like the plague
Okay. Wasn't there last year, hence why I asked.

No kids with me, but is it an okay place just to hang out with fellow supporters?

Not interested in the bar.

Otis

I'm happy enough. Doesn't bother me that everyone else is drinking, as long as it doesn't get lairy.

no_loyalty

I'm happy enough. Doesn't bother me that everyone else is drinking, as long as it doesn't get lairy.

I won't be drinking either, but will be hanging around the fan zone.

chiefdave

No kids with me, but is it an okay place just to hang out with fellow supporters?
Was absolutely fine last year. Its not really a neck as many as you can environment. Just be loads of fans who have got there early sitting around having a beer and a chat.

letsallsingtogether

I won't be drinking either, but will be hanging around the fan zone.
Same as me, mind you if you want to drink you can take your own into this area just buy your drinks or food from any of the shops in this area cheaper too.

Users who are viewing this thread