Wembley Tickets (2 Viewers)

skyblue1991

No fucking tickets.

Phoned up ticket master and will receive e tickets instead.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

M&B Stand

That's fine as long as they do void the originals. I remember an England game once where we were issued duplicates because ours had gone missing in the post. Five minutes before kick off people who had our originals tried to turf us out of our own seats.

Finland game at Anfield, remember it well mate, two cheeky chancers tried to take a liberty, one of the muppets had his face painted if I rembember!
You had to fax them to get duplicates!

skyblue1991

Call me jumping the gun but the ticket handling of this has been a shambles.

Shouldve all been e-tickets, no question.

lordsummerisle

Got my two today through the post, oredered Monday morning.

Agree with most though, should have had e-ticket option straight away.

The Reverend Skyblue

Call me jumping the gun but the ticket handling of this has been a shambles.

Shouldve all been e-tickets, no question.

I'm a bit baffled, I got mine through tickets and they came ready to print, how come some are waiting for tickets through the post
Call me thick if you want

skyblue1991

I'm a bit baffled, I got mine through tickets and they came ready to print, how come some are waiting for tickets through the post
Call me thick if you want
I bought mine Monday morning at 9am and have seen people who have bought theirs on Tuesday arrive.

Those that bought theirs before Tuesday had not choice but to accept postage. There was no option to print from home.

speedie87

Anyone in same boat as me in that gave up an actual ticket coming in post after yesterday phoned up they have cancelled the original tickets but now waiting for an e tickets to come through which hasn’t come through yet either

skyblue1991

Anyone in same boat as me in that gave up an actual ticket coming in post after yesterday phoned up they have cancelled the original tickets but now waiting for an e tickets to come through which hasn’t come through yet either
Yep, phoned up yesterday afternoon. Said e-tickets will arrive yesterday or this morning.

Still waiting...

speedie87

Yep, phoned up yesterday afternoon. Said e-tickets will arrive yesterday or this morning.

Still waiting...

I specifically asked what time should I expect the email bloke said between 9-12 this morning and that if I don’t get the email to then try logging into ccfc account and if showing under manage tickets can click to resend email.

No email yet and not currently showing on in manage tickets either

wingy

On the day sales are a decision for Wembley ,should anyone purchase that way or late.
I'd Imagine there will be ,unless they have a security concern .

bawtryneal

Postie just been..... and thank fuck he delivered my 4 tickets!!!!!

I hope the rest of you get sorted, what a shambles. A lot of people who should be in excited build up mode are now left feeling stressed.

Good luck and see you ALL at Wemberrrrrly!

Yes echo above. Hope you all get your tickets sorted today
Nobody needs the stress of waiting
I have had a really bad week at work with a terrible fire so haven't had the chance to worry about the Skyblues
Feeling tense this morning though.

skyblue1991

I specifically asked what time should I expect the email bloke said between 9-12 this morning and that if I don’t get the email to then try logging into ccfc account and if showing under manage tickets can click to resend email.

No email yet and not currently showing on in manage tickets either
Let me know if you get yours fella.

Currently refreshing every 5 mins on my emails and on my CCFC ticket account.

Nothing in managed tickets but can resend confirmation email in account history; this only send the original confirmation as the tickets are emailed seperately.

Does anybody have the email address of the CCFC PDF tickets as it sounds like this come directly from Wembley itself?

speedie87

Let me know if you get yours fella.

Currently refreshing every 5 mins on my emails and on my CCFC ticket account.

Nothing in managed tickets but can resend confirmation email in account history; this only send the original confirmation as the tickets are emailed seperately.

Does anybody have the email address of the CCFC PDF tickets as it sounds like this come directly from Wembley itself?

Likewise mate. I had an email at about 5 yesterday afternoon confirming original tickets now void and will receive e tickets. Can see me standing in a queue with you at Wembley pre match at this rate.

skyblue1991

Congratulations Ticketmaster for not having your customer services line open for one of CCFC's biggest matches in history. Well played!

speedie87

Arrgggghhhh original tickets ordered last sat first thing have just arrived now wishing hadn’t cancelled them yesterday

Least I now know postie didn’t trouser them I suppose.

Going to celebrate receiving the the etickets like a last min winner if they come

skyblue1991

Arrgggghhhh original tickets ordered last sat first thing have just arrived now wishing hadn’t cancelled them yesterday

Least I now know postie didn’t trouser them I suppose.

Going to celebrate receiving the the etickets like a last min winner if they come
Just take them with you, your confirmation email and state you haven't attemted to change your tickets. Stewards will let you in.

Users who are viewing this thread