Wembley Tickets (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Got my tickets today!

Has anyone got any suggestions of the best/cheapest way to get there?

I have an exam on the 29th so I really need to be in and out of London as soon as possible. I think farting about with the underground and trains home isn’t going to be the quickest.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Got my tickets today!

I have an exam on the 29th so I really need to be in and out of London as soon as possible. I think farting about with the underground and trains home isn’t going to be the quickest.

im still undecided about travel arrangements. However, based on last year, Id say Wembley Central overground to Watford Junction and train from there is likely to be quicker than Wembley Park to Euston and train from there. Crowds that head to Wembley Park are huge! And they usually have folk marshalling with stop / go signs to tryand keep it moving, but it still takes time.

Otherwise, coach or drive (if you can drive that is; if you cant then you can rule that one out)

Ashdown

National express coaches were good last year but as with all the coaches they take a bit of time to get out of the car park after the match !

standupforcity

I dont know, but the demand is much lower than it was for the Checkatrade Final, and from memory kids were £5 which makes it much more affordable to take the family. I hope im proved wrong
I know loads who are waiting for general sale tomorrow!
im still undecided about travel arrangements. However, based on last year, Id say Wembley Central overground to Watford Junction and train from there is likely to be quicker than Wembley Park to Euston and train from there. Crowds that head to Wembley Park are huge! And they usually have folk marshalling with stop / go signs to tryand keep it moving, but it still takes time.

Otherwise, coach or drive (if you can drive that is; if you cant then you can rule that one out)
Last year I walked to Preston Rd after the game and got the tube there...dead easy and empty train before it gets to Wembley Park. A 30 min walk but a lot quicker in the end!

Seb

Got my tickets today!

If you dont mind driving, I go down and park at Ruislip and get the overground/underground into Wembley was pretty quick getting in and out last year

Seamus1

Got my tickets today!

I posted on another thread so please excuse the repeated nature of this reply. Drive to Luton Airport Parkway station, take the Thameslink to West Hampstead Thameslink, 5 minute walk to West Hampstead tube station and then Jubilee line to Wembley Park.

Coming back, take the Jubilee line from Neasden Station (about a 20 minute walk from the stadium, but you will avoid the horrendous queues at Wembley Park) to West Hampstead, and then do the outbound journey in reverse. You should be home within 2 and a half hours after leaving the stadium. Total cost, including petrol, will be around £25

theferret

If I still needed tickets I would wait. No rush, and very likely that a number of lower tier tickets will become available over the next few days like they did last year. With print at home option it's worth biding your time.

Ccfcsj

If I still needed tickets I would wait. No rush, and very likely that a number of lower tier tickets will become available over the next few days like they did last year. With print at home option it's worth biding your time.
Thanks - I think I will do that

Unfortunately I have to take the car - 3 of us going - as I'm travelling from Devon in the morning and then back to Coventry after the match so hoping there's some car parking left

Ashdown

I thought that but I'm still in Spain and wanted to get them in the bag so I could book travel. All done now !

jordan210

There will be ticket hand backs from players family, academy and so on and also club Wembley members.

Not sure how many will be

CV22SBA

Club Wembley blocks 248 to 251 will go on sale later today. They are reserved for Club Wembley members (England) until 10am today. I imagine this is where players wives etc have been allocated tickets too.

Astute

Stanmore station for me when I want to get in and out of London quickly. Not far off the M1. Very large car park right at the side of the station. And only 4 or 5 stops on the tube IIRC. You will miss the traffic trying to get in and out of London. But you will still have the same problem of getting away from the stadium whichever way you take.

wingy

Thanks - I think I will do that

Unfortunately I have to take the car - 3 of us going - as I'm travelling from Devon in the morning and then back to Coventry after the match so hoping there's some car parking left
Hey there was a guy started a thread on here yesterday from Truro looking to hook up and share the journey up and the cost also. Don't know If that's practical in this case ?

Evo1883

People will print at home from tomorrow to save money ,they will also buy when they get paid Thursday Friday , this is going to be a big big turnout.
Checkatrade didn’t even sell this fast

Mucca Mad Boys

People will print at home from tomorrow to save money ,they will also buy when they get paid Thursday Friday , this is going to be a big big turnout.
Checkatrade didn’t even sell this fast

What’s the absolute maximum amount of tickets will we be allowed? If Exeter will sell about 20,000 (if that), surely we could get about 45-50,000?

Users who are viewing this thread