Wembley Tickets (4 Viewers)

hill83

By contrast Exeter have sold just over 8k according to their forum. Will almost be like a home game if the trend continues.

Except we'll have a few there

giphy.gif

jordan210

I think sales will be strong at 9am tomorrow with the people who did not see the info saying general has been pushed forward

singers_pore

Not sure why they are holding back 248 to 252. My recollection is that they gave us those blocks for the checkatrade

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

We’re possibly going to end up with 3x the fans of Exeter I bloody hope that translates on the pitch!

It’ll be closer to 4x, they’re only on 8k.

Probably not helped by the fact Exeter rugby are in the final v Saracens at Twickenham on Saturday so supporters of both may only do 1 game.

Evo1883

I genuinely think we will sell a lot tomorrow because I’d imagine a lot of people will still think general is tomorrow if they haven’t been on social media

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

i wasnt nervous for semis as i was sure we would lose

now we have a real chance of promotion im so scared. exeter are gonna win and their fans will be celebrating :(
Yeah but your wrong sometimes. :emoji_hugging:

Peter Billing Eyes

No more than a maximum of 1800 dots left of the current allocation (I’m not sure how many have been released so far according to block totals). As a guess, it must represent over 30,000 sold and probably closer to 35,000 already, though?

Sky Blue Pete

No more than a maximum of 1800 dots left of the current allocation (I’m not sure how many have been released so far according to block totals). As a guess, it must represent over 30,000 sold and probably closer to 35,000 already, though?
Doubtful but the next announcement will be interesting

Evo1883

I was told last night by somebody that we had sold including club Wembley etc 29134 , we will see what the announcement brings to verify

robbiethemole

Just had a quick look, in blocks 137/139, kids zone.................4 odd seats left, and top tier 537/550 only the back couple of rows in each block left.

that place will be fecking rocking on Monday. PUSB

Peter Billing Eyes

Just had a quick look, in blocks 137/139, kids zone.................4 odd seats left, and top tier 537/550 only the back couple of rows in each block left.

that place will be fecking rocking on Monday. PUSB

Yeah, there’s been some steady sales already this morning. 548 and 549 are down to pretty much singles and 543 is going well, too.

Ccfcsj

When you order the tickets is is guaranteed next day delivery or is it anytime upto and including Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread