Wembley allocation (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

You trudged back home after you’d alerted them to a problem? At what point did customer service kick in?
My feelings at the time, good job I don’t live to far away, but was gob smacked at the time. Still this old fart is slightly more tech savvy this year from last😜

mark82

There will be 16k+ tickets left after season tickets. As long as you've been to games before I can't see much issue with getting tickets as long as the club stick to one person STH.

skybluericoh

When it goes to general sale with no points involved, my guess is it will be 2 or more per person, if they do one per person then everyone will be sitting on their Jack Jones!
Only if there’s only singles left. Link your membership number with your mates and buy them all together

McLovin87

A lad at work is a United fan and he can't enter the ballot because he sold his ticket back to Utd when he couldn't go to the Galatasaray game due to train strikes. If he'd just gave it to a mate or sold it for a profit he would have been OK, he's really pissed off!. He says every season ticket holder goes into the ballot whether you've paid £10k or £500.

McLovin87

Only if there’s only singles left. Link your membership number with your mates and buy them all together
I see what you mean, so the real glory boys will need to register on the system and link up or queue up at the Ticket Office. This will be the loop hole that Man Utd Fans will try and exploit, plenty will have CV post codes

hamertime

I think they should definitely let season-ticket holders above a certain point level which they can work out buy 2. Otherwise, if they do go to general sale, you will have Man United fans trying to buy them. I don’t think anyone without a previous history of buying should be able to buy a ticket.

McLovin87

I think they should definitely let season-ticket holders above a certain point level which they can work out buy 2. Otherwise, if they do go to general sale, you will have Man United fans trying to buy them. I don’t think anyone without a previous history of buying should be able to buy a ticket.
When they let people buy multiple tickets for the big games in the past this will decrease the amount of people with buying history, you'll be pretty much guaranteed Plastic Utd fans in our end!

McLovin87

When has this ever happened?
We've never played United at Wembley, 30K season Ticket holders plus all the plastics desperate for tickets. It's a totally different scenario to Luton last year!

hamertime

We've never played United at Wembley, 30K season Ticket holders plus all the plastics desperate for tickets. It's a totally different scenario to Luton last year!
No chance, Cov season ticket holders won’t be giving them Man U fans. If it goes to general sale ANYONE can buy them.

robbiethemole

My daughter and daughter-in-law have had tickets for games which I’ve bought so they have no purchase history, I’ve registered and linked them to my account so will I be able to get tickets for us and them ( 5 st holders and 2 non) or will we have to wait until general sale

ccfcricoh

They could always ignore season tickets to start and treat it like an away game simply on points...
1200+
1100+
1000+
Then maybe PL package holders
ST holders
800+
600+
400+

and so on, they wont want it making general sale and with the above all ST holders will still get a ticket

Whether they should or not is irrelevant but i can see them offering 2 tickets to some, purely to reduce the likelihood of any going to general or being left over after we get to 100+ points for example

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
They must have had problems last year and also lots of new ST holders this year so they may have never been linked to friends before, especially if they just go to home games which many do. Would indicate that it is 1 per person if planning for that as if it were more, that would alleviate some of the problems.

All ST's clearly getting one and then maybe individuals with points after that and then general sale, cannot think of a fairer way that represents people who have gone and supported in recent years.

What a wonderful new world worrying about allocations and how we get a ticket, imagine being Man City, Manure & Chelsea where being a ST doesn't even guarantee you a ticket, our challenges and stresses for people should be non existent compared to the melt down we would have if we had their situation.

skybluericoh

I see what you mean, so the real glory boys will need to register on the system and link up or queue up at the Ticket Office. This will be the loop hole that Man Utd Fans will try and exploit, plenty will have CV post codes
I think that they looking at membership dates and any pre ******* will not get the chance

PVA

What a wonderful new world worrying about allocations and how we get a ticket, imagine being Man City, Manure & Chelsea where being a ST doesn't even guarantee you a ticket, our challenges and stresses for people should be non existent compared to the melt down we would have if we had their situation.

Man City made it it general sale for their SF last year!

I suppose reaching a cup semi final is not exactly novel for them these days, but still surprising.

jordan210

As it's a home game. points should mean nothing

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

McLovin87

Just keep it simple.
ST Holders
Non ST with 200+ points ( following the recent away ticket precedent)
Non ST registered before the QF was played
If it is one ticket per person for these 4 criteria, I still reckon there will be a few thousand left. They will do any thing to get their hands on tickets, I wouldn't put it past them to buy the 5 match package to get hold of them. The touts can make thousands on tickets selling them to Man Utd tourist fans from abroad. I might be wrong but would we have 34,000 people registered on the Etickets website before the QF?

hamertime

If it is one ticket per person for these 4 criteria, I still reckon there will be a few thousand left. They will do any thing to get their hands on tickets, I wouldn't put it past them to buy the 5 match package to get hold of them. The touts can make thousands on tickets selling them to Man Utd tourist fans from abroad. I might be wrong but would we have 34,000 people registered on the Etickets website before the QF?
Agree, what ever they do they cannot go to general sale.

cal27118

What’s this package your on about? I’ve already purchased tickets for the Cardiff, leeds, and hull home games 😭🤣

skybluericoh

My lad works most weekends so only goes occasionally now , he was a JSB ST when at school, checked yesterday and his number is still active. Didn’t ask but my guess is he will be on zero points but probably still be able to get a ticket, he’s more worried about getting holiday from work.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
If no general sale then loop back round to ST's again once initial sold and trust that they don't want to sell to Manure fans or touts.
Agree they need to exclude any new registered individuals, they did a good job spotting Leicester fans purchasing earlier this season.

McLovin87

What’s this package your on about? I’ve already purchased tickets for the Cardiff, leeds, and hull home games 😭🤣
I don't think it's confirmed but it's the sort of thing Doug would do, similar to the Premier League season ticket.

Gynnsthetonic

Want to take my daughter who has around 230 points but no season ticket, I'd buy a remaining 5 match package to get her a Wembley ticket if its possible.

skybluericoh

In 87 first dibs were ST Pre feb, then ST, and then if you bought an ST for the following season, something around the executive club that I can’t remember, then went to so many ticket stubs. Didn’t have the tech back in those days.
I remember scousers out side the ground trying to sell home tickets so fans had more stubs.
if all the tickets didn’t go to members the club would have to either put on general sale or return and the FA would probably sell them. It’s all £££ I can’t imagine that they will have any left

SBT

They must be absolute wankers then. If anyone was caught doing this they should be banned from the CBS.
You can’t complain about “day trippers” at the last playoff final without also believing that our own ST holders would bring any old bugger along to this game too, United fans included.

clint van damme

You can’t complain about “day trippers” at the last playoff final without also believing that our own ST holders would bring any old bugger along to this game too, United fans included.

I know lots of people who are City supporters but go to very few matches but went to Wembley so I've assumed that's the sort of person people were referring to as 'daytrippers'.

Not bloody Man U supporters!

Johnnythespider

I'm guessing the club asking people to make sure their accounts and networks are up to date means that it will be opened to all season ticket holders on a one per basis initially, allowing people with different points to purchase together, then there will be other measures to purchase introduced

PVA

Want to take my daughter who has around 230 points but no season ticket, I'd buy a remaining 5 match package to get her a Wembley ticket if its possible.

Assuming they go with 1 per ST then I'm sure she'll be able to get a ticket with 200 points.

It's just whether you take the gamble of waiting till the window for her ticket opens up to get yours at the same time!

David O'Day

Assuming they go with 1 per ST then I'm sure she'll be able to get a ticket with 200 points.

It's just whether you take the gamble of waiting till the window for her ticket opens up to get yours at the same time!
I'd expect the non sth window to open with 200 points so it's not even a gamble. There will be 15,000 tickets left at that stage.

Users who are viewing this thread