Well, they might just be our rivals again next season (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

Growing up in the 90s I was brought up to dislike Villa, going to school on the boundary of Coventry and Solihull the majority of my freinds are Villa fans so I am loving see every goal that team concedes, every manager they sack and every game they lose puts a smile on my face.

So much about supporting a football team is about rivalries and fall out from the weekends action, wether it is because you know a lot of people who support them or the bloke you speak to once a week at the water cooler supports Colchester and we get a win against them, its all bragging rights.

Ive never met a Leicester fan so never really got excited for a game against them but if the desired happens come the end of the season Villa away will be the first fixture I look for come mid-June.

Monners

Growing up in the 90s I was brought up to dislike Villa, going to school on the boundary of Coventry and Solihull the majority of my freinds are Villa fans so I am loving see every goal that team concedes, every manager they sack and every game they lose puts a smile on my face.

So much about supporting a football team is about rivalries and fall out from the weekends action, wether it is because you know a lot of people who support them or the bloke you speak to once a week at the water cooler supports Colchester and we get a win against them, its all bragging rights.

Ive never met a Leicester fan so never really got excited for a game against them but if the desired happens come the end of the season Villa away will be the first fixture I look for come mid-June.

I take your point mate, it does make a difference - I was brought up in Kettering after leaving Cov, so it was always Leicester for me as rivals as a lot in the town follows them (25 mins on the train). Glad to say that there seems to be more Cov than Leicester in Northampton,with a few Villa scattered around too.

James Smith

You sound like a Sunderland fan. Move on

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

At the very least if they are relegated we should get a bumper gate for the home game. Never nice to see anyone relegated but every season it happens to several teams in every league.

James Smith

Other than mathematically I think we're past if. They're done. They'll need PL winning form from here on in to stay up.

I spent many a season relying on the fact that mathematically we weren't relegated. Although I agree with you that it's not looking good at the moment.

Mr T - Sukka!

Talk of promotion and relegation of any team in any league in November is utterly ridiculous!

Doesn't matter how many points any team has or does not have. So many points to be played for between now and the end of the season. Take it game by game and relax.

RegTheDonk

Working in Brum, having to put up with imitation brummies for the last god knows how many years. Tables have turned, might only be temporary, but I'm relishing this at the moment. Isn't if funny how the "banter" stops when the boot's on the other foot.

However, it's not a done deal yet. TM quotes his Middlesborough experience - and look at Fester this time last year.

Bumberclart

Born in Cov, brought up in the Villa stronghold of Evesham.
I hate them with a passion, always have and always will. 2001 just made it worse.
If they go down I will REALLY enjoy it. I know its childish, but I can't help the way I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread