Weight and working out

SkyBlueSoul

Apr 15, 2015
Manchester
I'm in a cycle of doing well during the week, then undoing it all for the footie at the weekend but I need that release. Had a shit run of personal issues from mid-June but luckily managed to use anger/frustration as motivation to hit the weights in earnest and get back to a decent diet. Got my body fat down to 15-16% and have added some noticeable muscle for the first time in about 10 years

Reactions: Sick Boy

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
All went a bit quiet in here chaps, how's everyone getting on? Looking at the dates of the last few posts, looks like the Euros/new season may have interrupted a few routines... ;)
70 pounds down since we went into the original lockdown. Thats the good news, the bad news is since the start of August the loss has totally stopped and nothing seems to kickstart it again.

Sick Boy

Sep 29, 2008
Verona, Italy
70 pounds down since we went into the original lockdown. Thats the good news, the bad news is since the start of August the loss has totally stopped and nothing seems to kickstart it again.
Have you tried intermittent fasting?

Kieranp96

Jun 24, 2019
All went a bit quiet in here chaps, how's everyone getting on? Looking at the dates of the last few posts, looks like the Euros/new season may have interrupted a few routines... ;)
Yea lets not talk about it 🤣, bsck up to around 19.5 stone, I've enjoyed my freedom recently and been bringing bad with my misses teying all sorts and being super lazy.

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
I'd got into the habit of doing fifteen press ups every morning (proper form, chest to the floor etc.). Fell out of that habit a while ago.

Started again on Monday and I managed two before I started shaking like the proverbial...

It's amazing how quickly you can lose fitness without noticing.