Wednesday rumours (1 Viewer)

Otis

If the club don't do a reveal video with him with his boom box we riot !
Not sure I really wish to see his "boom box" to be quite honest, and I tend to stay well clear of the players' shower room on match days anyway.

Each to their own though. Where are they going to post the video then? X Hamster?

jordan210

I really don’t get why some people On Twitter think it’s both Ricoh and COH. Clearly it’s just going to be a player. Not both

Bugsy

It's really just going to be news on season tickets isn't it and fuck the PSB underscore group too ....PUSB

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I mean this isn’t ‘in the know’ news as it’s come from a radio station, but my mum likes to text me whenever she hears anything cov related on the news because it’s her way of keeping involved with my interests and I woke up this morning to, ‘just heard on radio cov that an announcement is going to be made in next 24 to 48 hrs regarding cov city & the ricoh...apparently it's thought to be exciting news!! Xxx’. I have no idea if they have anyone with any insight on their station, I’ve never listened, or if they’re just reading here, but thought it was strange that they stipulated that on local radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark82

I mean this isn’t ‘in the know’ news as it’s come from a radio station, but my mum likes to text me whenever she hears anything cov related on the news because it’s her way of keeping involved with my interests and I woke up this morning to, ‘just heard on radio cov that an announcement is going to be made in next 24 to 48 hrs regarding cov city & the ricoh...apparently it's thought to be exciting news!! Xxx’. I have no idea if they have anyone with any insight on their station, I’ve never listened, or if they’re just reading here, but thought it was strange that they stipulated that on local radio

I would think some news on the stadium is likely over the next day or two with ticket details being announced. Like last year there comes a point when you need to make a decision one way or another. A couple of weeks ago I felt certain we'd be back at St. Andrews this year, but not so sure now. Something does seem to be going on.

clint van damme

It's really just going to be news on season tickets isn't it and fuck the PSB underscore group too ....PUSB

I heard a rumour last night that contradicts everything else I've heard and what PSB has been harping on about and that's that there was a chance to return to the Ricoh at the end of last year, (there were rumours to that affect at the time), and Robins put the mockers on it because of the pitch.
Sounds like bollocks to me to be honest.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I heard a rumour last night that contradicts everything else I've heard and what PSB has been harping on about and that's that there was a chance to return to the Ricoh at the end of last year, (there were rumours to that affect at the time), and Robins put the mockers on it because of the pitch.
God I hope that’s true - imagine the inner turmoil in some of our fans with an unhealthy obsession with the success of the Ricoh

mr_monkey

robins would definitely be told to get back in his box then by the frothing accounts

mark82

Yes, that will absolutely be BS. Suspect we'd be back at the Ricoh already if that was genuinely the case.

PurpleBin

Any pics?

Bugsy

Can't help but get excited if it is this guy...PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread