Wednesday rumours (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Gonna be busy on here over the Next 24 hours ;)

giphy.gif

David O'Day

As Nick said if it is just O'Hare it will be welcome but hardly an earth shattering or surprising Wednesday.

cooperskyblue

As Nick said if it is just O'Hare it will be welcome but hardly an earth shattering or surprising Wednesday.

If it is O'Hare signing I for one will be absolutely buzzing. The way people were talking on here and my general feelings were that is probably wasn't going to happen so if it does I think it will be a huge signing. Will wait and see as I am still sort of expecting it to be something anti-climatic.

David O'Day

If it is O'Hare signing I for one will be absolutely buzzing. The way people were talking on here and my general feelings were that is probably wasn't going to happen so if it does I think it will be a huge signing. Will wait and see as I am still sort of expecting it to be something anti-climatic.

Cool but it's a signing that has been expected for a while now but each to their own.

Bugsy

Cool but it's a signing that has been expected for a while now but each to their own.

I wouldn't say expected personally as he was rumoured that he turn us down...PUSB

Bugsy

stay_up_skyblues

I’d wager O’Hare could be our best signing since relegation, perhaps Dabo aside. Full of potential, highly rated (and seemingly wanted for retention by Villa) and with realistic prospects of being a Premier League player in the next few years. He’s not Maddison, but then again we’re potentially signing him rather than selling from the academy. For me this would be a very respectable statement of intent from the board/club.

Bugsy

Rumours are just that.

I'm not going to wank myself dry like some folk if it is just O'Hare

I might have an extra flick after I piss in excitement thou haha

Users who are viewing this thread