Wednesday rumours (1 Viewer)

SeaSeeEffCee

Bit weird the Telegraph haven't put anything out about anything happening tomorrow. They usually love to regurgitate Twitter rumours.

Bugsy

TTG

This is gonna be o'hareious!

Evo1883

Apologies, I will become bored very quickly with my new found (yet oddly late to the game) ability to post gifs on here... Again... It won't last long I promise
giphy.gif

Reactions: TTG

Evo1883

So now I actually believe something is happening.. And I have the most imaginative nonsense going round my head already..

cooperskyblue

Cool but it's a signing that has been expected for a while now but each to their own.

It's a signing I hoped more than expected we would make and the last week my hope was lower so if and in my mind it still is an 'if' O'Hare does sign I think it is a very exciting signing for us moving forward. Let's wiat and see though

robbiekeane

If it’s O’Hare I’ll be absolutely buzzing. Thought there would be no chance of this when the season ended and would be an absolute coup, any talk of it being “only” that announcement just shows how much and how quickly our expectations shift as fans - and that itself is testament to the running of the club in this new era.

Users who are viewing this thread