Wednesday rumours (1 Viewer)

Samo

I’ve heard that O’Hare is spending half the season with Villa and half with Cov.

Or maybe I’m just splitting O’Hare’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Loving your work!

robbiethemole

Heard from my source that Dion has used his Homes under the Hammer contacts to secure is some land on the cheap in exchange for naming rights for the new stadium. He has insisted that it only be announced on a Wednesday as that is his day off from filming.

hell yeah!!!! the "DD Stadium" really has a good ring about it hahahahha

Johnnythespider

You're all wrong, the big news is that DJ off the top of the Ramada is taking over the decks in the Roost on matchdays. Dawkins is upset because he won't be playing any Enemy tracks.
Shocking.

lordy_87

I’m still convinced that he’s involved more then is let on. We seem to be a bit more free with money in the last 2 years, we spent the 2nd biggest amount on agents last season, whilst we were playing In front of lower crowds at St Andrews
I've heard rumours that Overson payed for Hamer.

ccfcricoh

Is everyone just ignoring this part of Boddys update last week?

"As mentioned previously, 2019/20 Season Ticket holders will also have the option of a separate, five game refund following the cancellation of our final five home matches of the season. The process for this in the current circumstances is something we have been working on, and there will be details of this released next Wednesday."

I would love it to be a different announcement but would also find it mildly amusing if its just this!

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread