Wednesday rumours (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Nick will be in the shit if SBT is not back up and running in the morning

To be fair I just need to wait to hear if Joy gives me the go ahead.

giphy.gif

lifeskyblue

Going to change our name to Small Heath Harriers, play at St. Andrews until SISU secure the land opposite, knock down Morrisons and the other shops (maybe in year 2050) and then build a state of the art stadium. change our colours to red and yellow and nickname to Nomads. Non existent surf flag changed to ‘Sent to Small Heath’...with picture of Joy. Messi has said he is fed up at Barcelona and needs a new challenge and is willing to take a pay cut for the new Small Heath team but is only willing to join if Dabo is switched to midfield and Danny Fox signed.

Now that would be a shock...and if it is announced tomorrow don’t shoot the messenger as I’ve just made it up (after afternoon tea with Joy at Coombe Abbey)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Same, the only benefit I can see from the attempts to reverse the Ricoh sale are getting the Ricoh (as opposed to a cash settlement), what would we do with two stadia?
That would be the council’s problem. I’d imagine if they actually built a new stadium and state aid was found.

then SISU would sue the council for damages, probably argue the cost of a stadium build then ride off into the sunset.

what happens to the Ricoh is then not our problem

shmmeee

That would be the council’s problem. I’d imagine if they actually built a new stadium and state aid was found.

then SISU would sue the council for damages, probably argue the cost of a stadium build then ride off into the sunset.

what happens to the Ricoh is then not our problem

Ah got ya. Forgot about the whole state aid as a route to civil claim thing. I was just thinking about the direct remedies.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Ah got ya. Forgot about the whole state aid as a route to civil claim thing. I was just thinking about the direct remedies.
I mean my process was the long shot process - I’m guessing that’s the plan anyway.

sounds more ludicrous every time I read it.. and I back them in the state aid case

Frostie

There is also news about the stadium but not what you would think. i.e not the obvious assumption.

New training ground?
Ryton being sold is a good shout to be honest.

True, true. Dawkins said a while ago that the Ryton sale had gone through & we know they'd already identified a new site.
Think tomorrow is more likely to be O'Hare but think training ground announcement will be soon too.

mr_monkey

New training ground?

True, true. Dawkins said a while ago that the Ryton sale had gone through & we know they'd already identified a new site.
Think tomorrow is more likely to be O'Hare but think training ground announcement will be soon too.

I bet it's closer to Coventry than wasps' new one

Users who are viewing this thread