Weber Shandwick and PR Companies (1 Viewer)

lewys33

I know there is a lot of talk of Weber Sandwich and all that but wanted to ask a genuine question as I don't know the answer.

Does SISU/CCFC have a PR company they use? (that is potentially 2 questions if separate)

If they do use one, who pays for the PR company?

If anyone knows the answer it would be much appreciated :)

lordsummerisle

I know there is a lot of talk of Weber Sandwich and all that but wanted to ask a genuine question as I don't know the answer.

Does SISU/CCFC have a PR company they use? (that is potentially 2 questions if separate)

If they do they should ask for their money back.

Grendel

Not the taxpayer that's for certain.

J

Jack Griffin

Of course they do, but like everything else with them it is an opaque relationship

fernandopartridge

Of course it's perfectly OK, for the local authority and the company that manages to the Arena, to engage a PR firm with the express reason to discredit the football club and SISU. That's the way the backward and contradictory thinking on here works.

lewys33

Of course it's perfectly OK, for the local authority and the company that manages to the Arena, to engage a PR firm with the express reason to discredit the football club and SISU. That's the way the backward and contradictory thinking on here works.

I dont believe I mentioned anything about that? I am pissed off that both sides use PR companies/representatives.

shmmeee

Source?

Of course it's OK for a football club to use supporter consultation meetings and legally obligated shareholder meetings to publicly and personally discredit fans. Oh wait, my one actually happened.

Grendel

Source?

Of course it's OK for a football club to use supporter consultation meetings and legally obligated shareholder meetings to publicly and personally discredit fans. Oh wait, my one actually happened.

The council whore is about to do his last trick soon I feel.

shmmeee

It depends what the fans did I guess to make it ok or not.

Does it? Really?

OK list me a few things that it would be OK for the club to do that.

Let's ignore the fact that they actually haven't done anything. It's just another personal attack on anyone who doesn't agree with Sisu.

fernandopartridge

Source?

Are you denying that the email from Christ West exists now? Honestly.....two wrongs don't make a right, so while your point about discrediting fans may be true, it doesn't mean that my point is false.

Nick

Administrator
Does it? Really?

OK list me a few things that it would be OK for the club to do that.

Let's ignore the fact that they actually haven't done anything. It's just another personal attack on anyone who doesn't agree with Sisu.

Well it isn't just a personal attack on anybody who doesn't agree with them is it? It just happens to be 2 people out of the trust?

They would get pretty tired of attacking if it was everybody ;)

shmmeee

Well it isn't just a personal attack on anybody who doesn't agree with them is it? It just happens to be 2 people out of the trust?

They would get pretty tired of attacking if it was everybody ;)

What accusations are you making Nick?

shmmeee

Are you denying that the email from Christ West exists now? Honestly.....two wrongs don't make a right, so while your point about discrediting fans may be true, it doesn't mean that my point is false.

I'm denying it says anything about discrediting the club. That's your logical leap, not evidence.

shmmeee

Yes it does - it states SISU which in the context of the argument were or are the club.

Can you quote it for me? I don't have a link handy, sorry.

I'm not being obtuse, I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing. I got very confused in the last thread about this email.

@Nick: If you're not making any accusations, why do you think it's OK for Fisher and Labovitch to use their position to personally slander those particular fans?

Nick

Administrator
Can you quote it for me? I don't have a link handy, sorry.

I'm not being obtuse, I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing. I got very confused in the last thread about this email.

@Nick: If you're not making any accusations, why do you think it's OK for Fisher and Labovitch to use their position to personally slander those particular fans?

Can you point to where I said it was ok?

lewys33

Exactly ........ so I dont really care who is at fault, I can never forgive SISU for moving us to Northampton when there was no need. This JR could have happened if we were at the Ricoh or not.

Users who are viewing this thread