Weather forecast for Wembley... (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Met office looks pretty good now. Only 10% chance of rain at worst and that's when we're already in the stadium.

Esoterica

Eso-watch: Flight delay of 3 hours 30 mins so far. Tonight's drinking time has slowly evaporated. Stuck in the tiny Brno airport with a couple of tinnies and a largely overweight Scottish girls water polo squad. One or two of the bigger lasses starting to look at me and lick their lips. Bit scared I'm going to get eaten.

Otis

Eso-watch: Flight delay of 3 hours 30 mins so far. Tonight's drinking time has slowly evaporated. Stuck in the tiny Brno airport with a couple of tinnies and a largely overweight Scottish girls water polo squad. One or two of the bigger lasses starting to look at me and lick their lips. Bit scared I'm going to get eaten.
If they are Scottish they will deep fry you first.

Sick Boy

Where are you flying into?

The Great Eastern

Rain in Norwich but due to clear up before much longer.
It can piss it down as much as it likes tomorrow as both teams will be nullified by surface water. However, we have the experience of two weeks ago to lean on !

CCFC54321

Met says dry and sunny temperatures up to 26 degrees

BBC say rain and breezy!!! You couldn’t make it up!

Attachments

• 23912CF2-52C1-4397-B82A-A841CFEBAB91.png
    23912CF2-52C1-4397-B82A-A841CFEBAB91.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 16D9131E-DC8F-4F67-8B93-F56F87813E9E.png
    16D9131E-DC8F-4F67-8B93-F56F87813E9E.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 10

harvey098

Met says dry and sunny temperatures up to 26 degrees

BBC say rain and breezy!!! You couldn’t make it up!

One of them is haha I’m refusing to wear a coat because I want it to be in sky blue. I’ll get rained on in my city shirt and know that at least I’m helping the aesthetics

Happy_Martian

BBC Weather latest.

upload_2018-5-28_8-29-18.png

Johnnythespider

28 degrees now according to BBC, get your shorts on.

....and don't think I'm not offended by the blatant anti Scottish sentiment on this thread!! :woot:
It was always going to be this way :emoji_bikini:Sky blue bikini anybody ?

Users who are viewing this thread