Weather forecast for Wembley... (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Met says 24 degrees and sunny at Wembley tomorrow afternoon.

skyblue1991

I use Weather.com which has proven to be the most reliable for me.

States scattered thunderstorms all day tomorrow...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Otis

I use Weather.com which has proven to be the most reliable for me.

States scattered thunderstorms all day tomorrow...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Yep. According to the Beeb local Wembley forecast that has rain from 4pm.

Johnnythespider

The beeb don't use the met office any more do they ?, their app changes every few hrs. Early yesterday it was going to be fine on Monday, a few hrs later it was thunderstorms.

Sbarcher

Oh dear - Stansted cancelling all incoming flights due to lightning strike. Fingers crossed for any SB fans affected.

Esoterica

Oh dear - Stansted cancelling all incoming flights due to lightning strike. Fingers crossed for any SB fans affected.
Lightning Strike Update - 27/05/2018
Due to an earlier lightning strike, the aircraft fuelling system was unavailable for a period this morning. Engineers have been on site and have now restored the system, however flights may still be subject to diversion, delay or cancellation.

We apologise for the inconvenience and advise all passengers to check with their airlines for their latest flight updates.

Now I'm getting nervous!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Lightning Strike Update - 27/05/2018
Due to an earlier lightning strike, the aircraft fuelling system was unavailable for a period this morning. Engineers have been on site and have now restored the system, however flights may still be subject to diversion, delay or cancellation.

We apologise for the inconvenience and advise all passengers to check with their airlines for their latest flight updates.

Now I'm getting nervous!

You're with Ryanair, I wouldn't be worried at all. They honestly hate being late or missing slots as it costs them money.

You'll make it for sure, just maybe not in one piece!

Otis

Hope it doesn' absolutely chuck it down. Was going to take a mini umbrella just in case for the walk back to the coach, but just checked and there are no umbrellas allowed in the stadium.

Esoterica

Hope it doesn' absolutely chuck it down. Was going to take a mini umbrella just in case for the walk back to the coach, but just checked and there are no umbrellas allowed in the stadium.
Just wear a hat.
giphy.gif

Johnnythespider

Except for the one In your mocktail

Users who are viewing this thread