Weaker or Stronger. (1 Viewer)

Weaker or Stronger

• Total voters

rexo87

without Ohare going we are stronger in AM and CB - weaker in LWB (until Tayo from Palace signs) and the same everywhere else

steve101

Early days I know, but Panzo looks a good addition and Palmer potentially so too. However, the lack of depth in defence concerns me. I realise that Drysdale and Pask may not have been good enough for first team regulars (although Pask at RCB looked capable), but both could have stood in if required. There seems a gap now between first team and the likes of George Burroughs and McGrath.

Matt smith

Early days I know, but Panzo looks a good addition and Palmer potentially so too. However, the lack of depth in defence concerns me. I realise that Drysdale and Pask may not have been good enough for first team regulars (although Pask at RCB looked capable), but both could have stood in if required. There seems a gap now between first team and the likes of George Burroughs and McGrath.
We’ve got 5 centre halves 😂😂😂

3 right wing backs

2 left wing backs if tayo signs

Philosorapter

Just need to aim at beating the bottom third in the table away from home, and trying to beat the top third at home. Assemble a team that can do this, and all the permutations in between, then you are going into the top flight.

steve101

We’ve got 5 centre halves 😂😂😂

3 right wing backs

2 left wing backs if tayo signs
We had 6 last year and ended up having to play Dabo and Sheaf there at times. We are also going into an even more crammed schedule. Fadz may not be used as frequently too. So if we are playing 3 centre halfs, having 5 is not enough imo

Saddlebrains

We had 6 last year and ended up having to play Dabo and Sheaf there at times. We are also going into an even more crammed schedule. Fadz may not be used as frequently too. So if we are playing 3 centre halfs, having 5 is not enough imo

Bidwell can also play LCB

So

Hyam Fadz Rose Panzo Doyle Bidwell

Easily enough

SeaSeeEffCee

Well we did loan out two of them so really we had four.

Skybluedownunder

Personally ‘so far’ I feel we are stronger (based on O’Hare still in the door) however, while we might be stronger, are we stronger than the other teams who have also wheeled and dealed this summer is the question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovBrummie94

We didn't have 6. We had 4. Drysdale and Pask were nowhere near the first team picture last season. We have more first team depth at CB this season and the quality overall has improved so I'd say we're stronger.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Keep Callum O'Hare, stronger.

slowpoke

I think todays squad plus Hamer, O’Hare and Kelly and obviously could have been Hyam is decent but of course two of them are out for a while and one on his bike it does look threadbare, unless MR has three or four lined up he can’t really let the likes of Kane, Walker and Waghorn go as much as I think he’d like to we need the experience back up

skyblu3sk

I still think it's about the same just a stuttering start. Hyam going doesn't help at the back but we don't know who's heading in to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread