Weaker or Stronger. (1 Viewer)

Weaker or Stronger

• Total voters

Greggs

As it stands, are we stronger or weaker than last season?

Weaker.

tom88

With regards to a match day squad when all fit surely the same?

in terms of squad, we are weaker as too many players have released and not replaced.

Ian1779

Match day XI should be just as strong - plus I would expect like Gyokeres and O’Hare to improve on last season and reduce their wastefulness.

The squad is leaner as we’ve got rid of players Robins feels can’t move us forward… so there is scope for improvement if the right players come in.

Bugsy

Personally I think we're stronger as we have kept our big 3 (so far) got rid of da Costa for a decent promising wing back in who can play either left or right but he prefers right coming from a spurs team which can't be to bad if they seen something in him and palmer which is an up-grade on either Shipley or Allen...PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

Weaker the back three are just not good enough and seriously lack pace.

SlowerThanPlatt

Personally I think we're stronger as we have kept our big 3 (so far) got rid of da Costa for a decent promising wing back in who can play either left or right but he prefers right coming from a spurs team which can't be to bad if they seen something in him and palmer which is an up-grade on either Shipley or Allen...PUSB

As bad as Da Costa was not sure you can say a kid from Spurs is an upgrade on him at this point in time

Bugsy

As bad as Da Costa was not sure you can say a kid from Spurs is an upgrade on him at this point in time

Yeah I do get that point, I mean I know at present he is an unknown player just to me if his been training with the 1st team at spurs and sign a professional contract with them he must have good potential. I think it was his injuries which has scuppered him there.

Londonccfcfan

As it stands weaker defensively. But thats gonna change as soon as we get a couple of defenders in.

Much stronger offensively if we keep hold of our gems.

Offhegoes

Stronger - Palmer will give us that option when O'Hare has been kicked to pieces, or to start with O'Hare with the one striker. Having Kelly back will also give us more options in centre midfield. Allen is far better playing further forward IMO. We have also lost none of the Big 3 as of yet.

SeaSeeEffCee

Well we’re obviously weaker seeing as we’ve lost two of our first choice defence from last season and haven’t replaced them. Aside from that we’re basically the same as last season. Palmer should be better than Shipley but he’s barely played for the last year so god knows how up to it he’s going to be.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think people are falling into the trap of comparing the team from the end of the season compared to preseason in 2021…

CDK

About the same level.centre left CB can be filled by Bidwell if needed as think robins will get in another loan at l.b and think we will see more of reid at left back also.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Weaker at present but there's a fair bit of time yet for the signings we need (at least one centre half and a left wingback). I expect we'll be selling at least one regular from last season so the business done around that will likely be the key to deciding if this has been a good window or not.

slowpoke

We will sign a couple more I reckon and then there could be a loan or two, I think we will be stronger by the time the season starts.

blunted

Weaker. We need a first choice left sided centre half and left wing back to compete and rotate with Bidwell.

Greggs

Have created a poll. We can leave it running as the pre-season progresses.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I voted both as it depends which aspect your looking at, defence is weaker but as a team we are stronger as we now have a team of experienced championship players with hungry young players in the background

shmmeee

I voted both as it depends which aspect your looking at, defence is weaker but as a team we are stronger as we now have a team of experienced championship players with hungry young players in the background

I voted both as a commentary and protest on how ultimately our decisions are meaningless and we are granted only the illusion of choice and personal impact whereas in reality on a long enough timescale we’re all less than a mote of dust in the vast desert of existence.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I voted both as a commentary and protest on how ultimately our decisions are meaningless and we are granted only the illusion of choice and personal impact whereas in reality on a long enough timescale we’re all less than a mote of dust in the vast desert of existence.
Us fans are £ signs to sisu and the club

Users who are viewing this thread