We should re-sign Dublin (1 Viewer)

Sterling Archer

See the above post from changeyourface (like mine from the chap whose wife is friends with Dion) is merely hearsay. Its this kind of hearsay which leads to moronic fans taking it as gospel and the web of lies continues to spiral out of control and Chinese whispers make it worse. I genuinely don't think Dion would be that unprofessional to speak about us like that. Plus it also sounds like the kind of thing a moronic chav football fan would say and Dion has always come across as intelligent and articulate.

Like I said, I'd love for Dion to break his silence over his departure from us, otherwise all we have to rely on is the wishy washy words of our ever so trustworthy ex chairman Mr Richardson.

On a side note, anyone who is pleased at a professional footballer who used to play for their club breaking his neck needs to take a long look at themselves and their life beliefs. Shocking. Now Lee Hughes, for other reasons is understandable. I wouldn't even wish a broken neck on Craig Bell-end.

Changeyourface

Well I wasn't there so I can't say it's 100% true but I know for a fact my mate's met him and I can't imagine why he'd lie about what was said. In fact it makes sense that he'd badmouth us infront of Villa fans even if he didn't really mean it.

kdrinkell

Well it was in the media at the time that ccfc had to refund him the money because of the PFAs intervention
As for the breaking his neck...he carried on playing didn't he,he wasn't confined to a wheelchair so less of the overkill FFS

Last edited:

neilyboy67

dion was the best player we had for years unbeatable in the air and scored goals could do with him now in his prime met the bloke a couple of times decent chap pity he went to villa but shit happens

Gaz

Sky anytime have a clip of Dublin doing his neck in.
Top 40 premiership players or somthing, if anyone is interested in watching it.
He is at number 40.

Sterling Archer

It genuinely astounds me the views of some Cov fans towards Dublin. Such vitriol based on hearsay and Chinese whispers.

Actually scrap that, Fat Alan down the pub told me Robbie Keane said Coventry is a sh*t club and was glad he left. He was telling me this whilst kicking and screaming and being dragged off to the local asylum. He also mentioned that he knows it for a fact because his Auntie's, postman's, hamsters, previous owners, mechanics, therapists, mate who used to work as a toilet cleaner at Highfield Road told him.

I think the real burning issue in all of this is how does a hamster have a previous owner?

kdrinkell

I suppose he didn't tap George Boateng up either ?!
We should have had his statue instead of Jimmys eh

Users who are viewing this thread