We are safe : congratulations. (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Never in doubt...PUSB

Liquid Gold

Gonna raise a beer to the likes of @clint van damme who kept his shit together when we lost to the best teams in the division. Unlike @Liquid Gold and @Brighton Sky Blue who shit the bed. Only joking lads! Love the passion. Been a hell of a first season back.
As a football fan I reserve the right to shit the bed at any opportunity. The emotional instability is the best part. What are the highs without the lows, I don't want to be indifferent to it.

clint van damme

Gonna raise a beer to the likes of @clint van damme who kept his shit together when we lost to the best teams in the division. Unlike @Liquid Gold and @Brighton Sky Blue who shit the bed. Only joking lads! Love the passion. Been a hell of a first season back.

we can all raise a beer to next season, going to be great to be back in the ground and hopefully watching and even more successful year unfold.
I'm starting to think maybe this squad doesn't need the overhaul I thought it did a few weeks ago!!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Not completely, there's still one space up for grabs.

Of course it's incredibly unlikely, but I'm not counting my chickens until it's mathematically impossible.
When we briefly dropped below Rotherham I thought we'd finally lost it. Now I can't see enough of those teams below us catching us even if we lose every remaining game . But we won't anyway. Job done.

TomRad85

Don't like to go too much into my personal life but it means a lot to be able to go and watch championship football at the Ricoh next season. My dad worked Saturdays for many many years, while I had a season ticket for a good few years at the Ricoh he went to possibly 2 games there. I told him I'd come home a few times a season and we'd go up together when he retired, the year he retired we played in St Andrews (although I did stick to my word and take him a couple of times regardless) and then covid.... he's not in great health these days either so means even more.
I'll also have a son by then, although it'll be too soon for him so hopefully we'll stick about for a few years at least.
See you there everybody.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Us bedwetters have been calling for the 352 since November.

5-3-2, bedwetter, negative streak of piss, wants the team to lose, fucking clueless etc etc

Who gives a fuck about any of that tonight to be honest, just over the moon with how this side has reacted to our worst performance of the season at QPR.

clint van damme

Made it all the more enjoyable really. The 352 has seen us there. Walker and Godden hasn't half made that easier though.

I've said a couple of times we'd have another 5 or 6 points if those two had stayed fit, it's mad to think where that would have taken us.
A few decent additions and we could really kick on next season.

Johhny Blue

Don't like to go too much into my personal life but it means a lot to be able to go and watch championship football at the Ricoh next season. My dad worked Saturdays for many many years, while I had a season ticket for a good few years at the Ricoh he went to possibly 2 games there. I told him I'd come home a few times a season and we'd go up together when he retired, the year he retired we played in St Andrews (although I did stick to my word and take him a couple of times regardless) and then covid.... he's not in great health these days either so means even more.
I'll also have a son by then, although it'll be too soon for him so hopefully we'll stick about for a few years at least.
See you there everybody.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It’s never too soon. Take Momma before she pops

Users who are viewing this thread