We are safe : congratulations. (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

With all the restrictions lifted by then, let's hope for a great first home crowd at the Ricoh to show our in-person appreciation. We have missed both a promotion and survival, two great seasons and we owe a great vote of confidence in the team and management.

robbiethemole

Just had a quick "morning after" mooch around the boards, and the most noticeable thing missing is Coventry City in the relegation discussions!!
On the Udders board they think our players will be "on the beach" by the time we play them, when was the last time that phrase was used for our team?
Mark Robins has transformed this Club from basket case to mid table Championship team in 3/4 years, what a feckin achievement.
PUSB Ricoh 21/22 here we come!!!

mark_ccfc

Correct me if I am wrong but the best result for us next would be for Birmingham to either draw or win at Derby, we would then be safe as Derby would not be able to catch us.

mark_ccfc

As a football fan I reserve the right to shit the bed at any opportunity. The emotional instability is the best part. What are the highs without the lows, I don't want to be indifferent to it.
You need to change your user name to 'liquid shit' ;)

robbiethemole

Feckin Sky on about Rovrum, 4 games in 8 days, well cos of them we've had 4 games in 12 days, nobody gives a feck about us . The difference between us? we are winning the crunch games and they ain't. Plus our long term injuries and short term disruption have fecked us more than most teams and still we're staying up. I love this season and my Club.

cov donkey kick

Sky are poor in the fact they only feature certain EFL teams in fact ignore the rest.so don't subscribe and use online streams to affect them.only official site I use is I follow as money goes to the club

Users who are viewing this thread