Match Thread WBA (h) - 12:30 - Sat 4th - on Sky (1 Viewer)

Dickie

The game wasn't lost because of dabo , very narrow view of looking at an overall shite performance

Yes. Disappointing although they are solid defensively and we had too many off their game.

Esoterica

We're too predictable, I really think we miss waghorn .. might laugh but our form since his injury isn't great with vik doing waghorns job and godden doing viks job ...

We are too Sammy clingan ATM and its easy to play against
Maatsen has had no drive to get up the pitch in the last 2 games either. It's like we've told him to stay back and let Kane be the one to get forward because of his delivery, but it makes us very very 1 dimensional and predictable, like you said.

Torquay Sky Blue

I think Gyo has become too predictable. They know he's going to try and turn you so just double up on him. Needs to work on his game. Still learning of course

oakey

Waiting in car park A again for away coaches to leave.
Does any other club keep the home car parks in whilst away fans get priority?

Brighton Sky Blue

As mentioned before, when there’s a gap in quality we have got to be working harder than them and wanting it more. It almost looked like a lack of confidence out there.

WBA in poor form and they haven’t had to break sweat.

Brighton Sky Blue

We're too predictable, I really think we miss waghorn .. might laugh but our form since his injury isn't great with vik doing waghorns job and godden doing viks job ...

Think you’re right there mate

shmmeee

So so predictable just no one showing and no one breaking forwards from midfield.

Evo1883

So so predictable just no one showing and no one breaking forwards from midfield.

We scored a few goals through the middle on the counter early on , waghorn taking the man away vik running through ..isn't there atm

blunted

Has anybody had that virus that went around the club this week? It's an absolute mother. Thought we would lose this one once I heard this. Probably a miracle we could put a team out and make half a match of it. As poor as we were, we were a handball away from a draw.

Sick Boy

Has anybody had that virus that went around the club this week? It's an absolute mother. Thought we would lose this one once I heard this. Probably a miracle we could put a team out and make half a match of it. As poor as we were, we were a handball away from a draw.
The ball hit his hand, it wasn’t handball and none of our players appealed for it.

pusbccfc

Wonder where we would be with VAR? Surely there have been more decisions against us than for us this season?

Users who are viewing this thread