Match Thread WBA (h) - 12:30 - Sat 4th - on Sky (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Dabo must have upset an awful lot of you.

Starting Hamer may have cost us that.

Difficult run

larry_david

You know what, that last 5 mins was fucking pathetic. We've gone 3 up top, two wing backs basically making it a front 5, and we're passing between rose and hyam and Kelly.

Fuck me

pusbccfc

Bullied today. Has been coming for weeks. Bubble has burst.

Reactions: KAB

SeaSeeEffCee

Gave it a good go second half but abysmal first half cost us. 2 wins in 10 now, need to win one soon else we’ll be plummeting down the table.

fatso

Too many wrong decisions today.
No complaints with the score, but we were very poor first half.

Evo1883

Not a very good performance , got what we deserved .

Too predictable , too sloppy , too slow

We made it incredibly easy for them overall

junglej13

Perfect time to play West Brom. Opportunity missed entirely because of the selection. Never want to see Dabo at centre back again. Concentration isn't good enough and isn't comfortable enough on the ball.

Esoterica

The look of horror on Robins face, when he'd waited patiently to shake Ishmael's hand while he celebrated and then instead got hugged by him, was hilarious.

fatso

Perfect time to play West Brom. Opportunity missed entirely because of the selection. Never want to see Dabo at centre back again. Concentration isn't good enough and isn't comfortable enough on the ball.
On a plus note I think Dabo has cemented himself onto the bench for the rest of the season.

Paxman II

It's a pity because we played so much better second half. Hard to swallow a defeat at home which came down to a blatant hand ball that would never have stood in the premier league. Frustrating stuff.
We do need to find our spark though, and a couple of changes to team selection may be the answer. Some tired legs out there and not sure how much the camps illness had played a part in that.
Must get something next game to keep our season's top 6 hopes alive.

stupot07

Poor that, game was lost before half time. We showed some spirit second half but West Brom took their foot off the pedal happy to see the game out rather than push for a third goal.

We don't look like scoring at all from open play despite a couple of half chances. Too many poor performances, especially in yjay first half.

The bubble seems to have burst, we will be out the top 6 come 5pm.

Motm Adi Vivash showing solid defending. No-one was getting past him today.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

hinckley cov

Gyos such a good player but greedy at times, when others are in better positions, that attempt at the end there was an easy ball into Walker .

mark82

Awful performance. Hope we never see Dabo at CB again. Poor run now, need to correct before too long if we're to maintain a chance of playoffs. Fingers crossed for a Stoke draw or defeat tomorrow so we can cling on to a playoff for another week! We're still well positioned but really need to put a string of wins together.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just wasn't there today, didn't realise there's been an illness in the camp, n I think it showed today.
Just about to post the same. Gave 100% but looked a bit jaded, which the illness think probably contributed to. Didn't lie down in the second half, just lacked a bit of quality and they looked a bit sharper.

Evo1883

I dont think we played well at all tbh , West brom sat on that second half and were rarely troubled

junglej13

Played better than most second half tbh
Strangely he's played well on the left. I think when he's played on the right he has offered absolutely nothing all season. Generally I would say his decision making is better than most in the final third but he's been headless this season.

larry_david

I think o hare needs a wake up call tbh. He's priding himself on most fouled player. Two times he didn't even make connection with the ball on the edge of the area because he was already looking to go down. I'm sorry but he needs to improve his end product.

Users who are viewing this thread