Match Thread WBA (h) - 12:30 - Sat 4th - on Sky (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

What I would have played apart from the obvious.

JCS in too for our best team.

I wonder if he’s keeping Dabo on the right of the three so he can shift to RB or playing Rose in his natural position.
Agree, JCS in and that's our best team.
You might be right, if Kane is allowed to bomb forward it could shift into a back 4. Wait and see I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Pretty farcical rail replacement bus left about 20 people at Kenilworth and tonnes at central station. Put on more please

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hyam must have been ill. Can't believe MR would keep Dabo at CB ahead of him after last week. Unless he's going four at the back but I doubt that.

RegiswasGod

Overkill at the stadium. Usual searches, but have to show your ticket before they'll let you up the steps to your seat...

Tommo1993

If we do a few disappointing things today, don’t go mad at anybody for being caught in the moment and having a moan.

Mr Panda

Hyam must be ill. Stating the obvious, Dabo is unconvincing in the air and seems wayward with his passing at CB. Ground duels he should be okay though

Glad he's finally given Sheaf the consecutive start he deserves

Gibbo

Time to give up on 3 at the back? 4 with a holding man (Sheaf?) in front. Maybe neither of the full backs are good enough for that.

Sky Blue Harry H

Announcer just said minutes silence for Snoz. Hope that was a mistake and he meant applause ...

Sky Blue Harry H

Announcer just said minutes silence for Snoz. Hope that was a mistake and he meant applause ...

Terry_dactyl

I may just be getting overly excited but I feel like if we win today I may start considering that the playoffs are possible.

EalingSB

Come on lads, do it for Snoz. Gutted not to be there today - had flights booked but Switzerland put the UK on its red list. Removed now so still hoping to make it back for the home games v Millwall and Luton.

Great_Expectations

The central three of the midfield is by far our best footballing combination.

Not comfortable with Dabo at CB again, but needs must.

Looking forward to seeing us play today - lots of good technical players on the pitch. We use need to ensure we get the ball to be able to play.

covcity4life

Using a fullback as a wide cbs works for alot of teams in Europe and makes us very attacking when pushes up however dabo still needs to learn role. Surprised hyam not in

Grendel

Iffy start from Maatsen game wide open

EalingSB

Got to be the best-value season ticket in the country - absolutely fantastic entertainment pretty much every week. Frantic start with both sides going for it.

Esoterica

Sheaf has been everywhere so far. Great start from him. Dabo already showed his value going forwards. O'Hare put a great ball in for Sheaf. Good signs!

Users who are viewing this thread