Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

WBA Away Tickets

Cheers for reminding, I can't lie having to shell out for this and then probably Sheff United by the end of the week rubs salt in the wounds after the week we have just had
 
Hoping our woeful away form puts some of the super point super fans off.
 
Row VV at 10.15.
 
Are you not aware of their side hustle?
Admittedly the clamour will now be flagging somewhat.
That is a bit of a harsh generalisation - Most of the people I know in the upper echelons of the points bracket are people who rarely miss a game as opposed to just buying them so they can sell the tickets on
 
That is a bit of a harsh generalisation - Most of the people I know in the upper echelons of the points bracket are people who rarely miss a game as opposed to just buying them so they can sell the tickets on
Yes I believe you. I'm just amazed at the last minute proliferation of 'illness' or other reasons that leads to a high percentage based on a relatively small amount of away tickets sometimes becoming available.
 
U14's only £7? wow cheers West Brom. I'll take the kids if it gets to their points bracket
 
Still available to 1400+ at 4pm as just got our two 👍
 
Yes I believe you. I'm just amazed at the last minute proliferation of 'illness' or other reasons that leads to a high percentage based on a relatively small amount of away tickets sometimes becoming available.
Down to 1200 so heres your chance. Got get it Osci
 
When's 1000+ ?
 
2 picked up this morning at 1300+
 
Sad Vikram Vedha GIF by Hrithik Roshan
 
I have seen a few people, mainly on X claiming they were completely oblivious to the release of tickets for this owing to the club moving ticketing announcements from the main club page to the CCFCSSO account instead...
 
I have seen a few people, mainly on X claiming they were completely oblivious to the release of tickets for this owing to the club moving ticketing announcements from the main club page to the CCFCSSO account instead...
Classic modern day, people can take ownership themselves - you know ball park when stuff will go on sale before games. Social Media echo chamber.
 
Classic modern day, people can take ownership themselves - you know ball park when stuff will go on sale before games. Social Media echo chamber.
I have got to say, I’ve got twitter notifications on purely for this reason. I missed Stoke away initially because it wasn’t tweeted about. I now have notifications on the new account, but how does everyone else do it? It’s sometimes 4 weeks sometimes less than 2 when they are announced. Just keep checking the website? Feels really inefficient. Do think they’ve communicated the switch badly, personally.
 
I have seen a few people, mainly on X claiming they were completely oblivious to the release of tickets for this owing to the club moving ticketing announcements from the main club page to the CCFCSSO account instead...
The only reason I keep the X app was getting the notification for away tickets (and team announcements)... did not realise they had that account.

All sorted now... and follow them now... thanks 👍
 
I use the most reliable source ever
My lad lol, always has his finger on the pulse and gives me plenty of notice for buying all our away tickets, it's only this old dodderer who has the problem when he forgets when 10am on a Monday is.
I've now taken to putting an alarm on my phone for 9.55am every week just in case
 
I have got to say, I’ve got twitter notifications on purely for this reason. I missed Stoke away initially because it wasn’t tweeted about. I now have notifications on the new account, but how does everyone else do it? It’s sometimes 4 weeks sometimes less than 2 when they are announced. Just keep checking the website? Feels really inefficient. Do think they’ve communicated the switch badly, personally.
Tend to be released on Mondays... I check at the weekends...will check again this weekend for Sheff Utd which I assume will released on Monday morning
 
I have seen a few people, mainly on X claiming they were completely oblivious to the release of tickets for this owing to the club moving ticketing announcements from the main club page to the CCFCSSO account instead...

Main reason I started this thread and the prev away game tbh. They probably should have communicated they were changing the X account.
 
Or are they?
yes - the 17 away league games - 13 released on a Monday, 1 on a Tuesday and the other 3 on a Wednesday - but going onto the CCFC website at the weekend would let you know this so if you checked each weekend, it'd never be a surprise to anyone - there's really no excuse for missing the sale dates imo - and especially for regulars. Don't get me wrong, I've nearly missed out, but that's down to my own fault (Southampton away this season, lad still hasn't let me forget it!)
 
I have seen a few people, mainly on X claiming they were completely oblivious to the release of tickets for this owing to the club moving ticketing announcements from the main club page to the CCFCSSO account instead...
There’s also the CCFC app too, albeit the push notifications don’t appear to work for ticket updates.
 
yes - the 17 away league games - 13 released on a Monday, 1 on a Tuesday and the other 3 on a Wednesday - but going onto the CCFC website at the weekend would let you know this so if you checked each weekend, it'd never be a surprise to anyone - there's really no excuse for missing the sale dates imo - and especially for regulars. Don't get me wrong, I've nearly missed out, but that's down to my own fault (Southampton away this season, lad still hasn't let me forget it!)
Never doubted it. Didn’t expect anyone to spend time confirming it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom