Match Thread WBA (A) - Sat 23rd April (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Think that will be the team and formation apart from one surprising change , likely to be a strong bench with perhaps Eccles and JCS featuring

Julian Gray being played as a defensive midfielder? - I'll be seriously p8ssed off with Robins if he doesn't play him in his proper position.

Tommo1993

Hamer has always seemed so different when he’s one away from suspension. Even in an attacking sense he seems to hold back.

higgs

Funnily enough that was what I was hearing
He's apparently one booking away from a 3 game ban too
But now it appears he will be playing
Be interesting to see what happens
We should put out our best team while we still have a chance of the play offs all be it an extremely outside chance but a chance none the less. Is hamer trying to engineer a move for himself or are we trying to engineer a move for him?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Briles

2-3- Gyok 2, and a hyam header

stay_up_skyblues

I suppose the question is how many of the first 3 games of next season do you want him to miss.

I presume that any ban wouldn’t carry over to another jurisdiction (e.g. SPL or Premier League)?. If they know he’s almost certainly going then him potentially being banned for his next club might knock a few quid off the transfer fee. But we’d surely use him for the impossible playoff push today regardless.

Legia Sky Blue

I suppose the question is how many of the first 3 games of next season do you want him to miss.

While we still have any chance of play offs then I'm more concerned about this season. Of course, if we don't win today then I imagine MR will rest him for the last 2 games anyway, but for now we can worry about next season once it comes round. Who knows, but by the time it does he could be injured or sold on anyhow.

It's been apparent since his last booking that Hamer has been trying to rein it in, I would have thought as much on MR's orders as much as at his own initiative. On a few occasions in the last few games players have ghosted past him when previously he would have dipped a toe in to tackle, maybe won possession but more likely conceded a foul and possibly a booking. Even with that though we are still a better team with him than without him!

Brighton Sky Blue

I presume that any ban wouldn’t carry over to another jurisdiction (e.g. SPL or Premier League)?. If they know he’s almost certainly going then him potentially being banned for his next club might knock a few quid off the transfer fee. But we’d surely use him for the impossible playoff push today regardless.

I presumed he had signed an extension with a view to leaving next summer rather than this one. But if we’re set on him going then sure, keep playing him.

Bugsy

Happy St George's day sky blue army!
Nice 3 points will do.
2-1 win to the skyblues.
Hope those who are sitting in the home end take plenty of videos and pictures of the City Faithfull and stick it on here,
SBT unseen ....PUSB

Theonlywayisskyblue

the rumpo kid

They are so wrapped up in there own little world four hours before kick off they don't have a match thread on the first page of there forum.
Hope we stuff um.!

Grendel

Grendel

I was there , terrible game for us and the cup defeat too.
Certainly left its mark lol
I ve never seen us win there , today I hope but could be 2-3 nil either way, its Cov init
pusb

We lost 4 nil in the league cup that season as well I think

Grendel

Whose the surprise selection then?

Surely it’s Wilson or Kelly for Allen

Covkid1968#

2-0 defeat. Would be nice to keep the dream for another week but I can’t see it.

im off to watch York City v Gloucester 2-1 YCFC winto put them in the play offs.

Users who are viewing this thread