Match Thread WBA (A) - Sat 23rd April (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

It's 26, we had 2 x 0-0's (back to back vs Sheff Utd & Birmingham) the rest of your math looks sound 👍🏻

Sure it’s 27?
WBA

Huddersfield

Luton x 2

Blackpool

Barnsley

Fulham

Bournemouth x 2

Sheff U

Blackburn x 2

PNE

QPR x 2

Millwall

Boro

Reading x 2

Hull

Forest x 2

Birmingham

Bristol C

Cardiff

Swansea x 2

BigadamL

Can see Fadz coming back in to try and deal with Carroll's strength.

Got my ticket in the home end right next to the away end 😂 can wait to have to sit in silence when we bang 3 in

pusbccfc

A loss and season finally being over after months of clinging on to the play off push.

no_loyalty

I don’t think we will get anything here, 2-0 defeat.

Skybluebeliever

Another fairly quick turnaround after Monday where we gave a good account of ourselves but ultimately Premier League quality won out. Hopefully the same won't be said of WBA who appear to be in turmoil - seen a fair few of their fans saying they're not bothering with the rest of the season and apparently there was some fighting amongst their own fans in the stands last week. If we get the first goal it could turn pretty toxic.

Can see Fadz coming in for Bidwell, other than that probably the same team (unless he wants to go 2 up top and bring Waghorn in for Allen)

Moore
Rose Fadz Hyam
Kane Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O'Hare Allen
Gyokeres

Subs: Wilson, Bidwell, Kelly, Howley, Jones, Waghorn, Tavares
I'll go for 1-1, Hamer from outside the box
Think that will be the team and formation apart from one surprising change , likely to be a strong bench with perhaps Eccles and JCS featuring

shepardo01

Can see Fadz coming back in to try and deal with Carroll's strength.

Got my ticket in the home end right next to the away end 😂 can wait to have to sit in silence when we bang 3 in
I'll quite possibly be sitting very close to you if you are on the side, close to the corner flag!!!!!.......

blunted

Every time I have been to watch the city play West Brom, we have been absolutely hammered. Not going this time so hoping for a more positive outcome. Need to start a bit better than the home game.

CDK

Starting waghorn hope not as he's been rubbish in general since his initial run and would weaken the team shape.

shepardo01

Reckon you can pay on the gate? Looks like loads of tickets available in the home end.
Website says they can be brought from ticket office in person. I'd guess that you may have to have a local postcode, or some purchase history?????
My Mrs and her family are Albion fans, they have accounts, so I'm in with them!!

Paxman II

Difficult to call. WBA are unpredictable, but if they are not on their game then we will roll them over.
Perhaps it's destined to be one of those end of season, nothing to play for draws?

BigadamL

Website says they can be brought from ticket office in person. I'd guess that you may have to have a local postcode, or some purchase history?????
My Mrs and her family are Albion fans, they have accounts, so I'm in with them!!
Snap! Misses is a baggies fan and managed to get some free ones

Speedie's Head

While we can still get 71 points it's game on. If the other teams get a win and a draw each but no more (plus an extra win for Mboro with their game in hand) and we win the three then we're there. A slim chance but certainly possible. Let's hope they're on the beach, since they all but out of it now. Get the first goal and WBA will roll over, I hope,

Users who are viewing this thread