Match Thread Watford (h) (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

I thought godden was poor today , but he was made to wait a long time for the pen and it wasn't a bad pen either .. he took his goal well and if he's played poorly but scored then its a good day for the striker in all honesty
First time he’s missed one for us and my thought was the keeper did very well more than anything else.

Evo1883

We're nowhere near as good as them though!

tbh midtable and get this side a year's experience to push next season would be OK on the pitch at least.
We are just as good as they were at the start of the season tbh , they beat us 1 nil twice

It's about how the team are coached from here on and if it comes together as well .. tbh , we just lack a midfielder don't we

long way home

Players kept going and if you cant win don't lose, any point is a good one as this league. Every week we will see shocks, all will drop points, tough tough league. We forget this game take the point and get the players another week on the training field with hopefully Allen and COH nearer to game day squads

covcity4life

What a fucking game. Feel like we won after going behind 3 times.

V sloppy and didn't deserve to win. Take the draw

Wright motm. Will be starter now I'm sure.

Godden was poor but I need to see the finish again but it looked nigh on perfect. Huge.

Eccles also struggled and tbf sheaf wasn't great. That mistake from Thomas wtf

MVE did well . Saka struggled when came on.

Don't wanna hear any confirmation bias no sense about Palmer. He wasn't lazy off the ball.

Wilson long passing was poor I felt. We have to be better at playing out when wing back option is sniffed out. That said a few to wright looked very dangerous in his defence.

Unfortunately can see why ayari might not be seen as ready for CM by robins

It was a frustrating game but it's nice to know that we still draw Vs one of the top teams in league. We will improve and be in promotion mix

But I tell you what I was sure we wouldn't win today everytime we went behind. I just thought it was one of those days where the universe decided we gonna be depressed at full time. But we didn't lose and now I feel like a new man ready to embrace my new positive outlook life!!

So take the point and new lease of life lol

PUSB

pusbccfc

Seeing Godden getting the blame for that result. Actually hate some of our fan base. Horror show from ALL of our defenders - Godden’s fault.

He's not getting the blame.

Ashdown

Super Matt, good job we still got him to get us out of the shit. I’d like to bet he’ll score more than Simms given the chance !

Saddlebrains

Wilson was back to his Rocky days

Van Ewjik and DaSilva class

Fadz Lats average, Bobby Thomas put in one of the single worst CB performances I've seen in years

Eccles pants, Sheaf being Sheaf, some unreal moments some strange.

Kasey Palmer is a frustrating prick, does the hard stuff and cannot execute the final ball

Wright and Godden is better than Simms and Godden

Just a bit of a 'meh' start overall for us i feel

Matt smith

Fadz Lats average, Bobby Thomas put in one of the single worst CB performances I've seen in years

Kasey Palmer is a frustrating prick, does the hard stuff and cannot execute the final ball

Always rely on you for a realistic opinion saddle

pusbccfc

The difference between Godden and Simms is the goals. Both pretty average at everything else.

Nick

Administrator

He put about 3 final balls on a plate to be fair. Palmer that is

SeaSeeEffCee

Wright was good today but slightly concerning that our £11 strike force have one goal between them in five games.

Tommo1993

He wasn't great but ironically still better than the vast majority of his games last season.

Simple fact is, he scores and Haji and Wright currently do not.

Biggest problem Haji Wright has for me is his hesitancy and decision making. Only time he made the right choice today was the third goal.

Alkhen

I’m not?

Im just saying Thomas should be dropped, he’s been poor

Used to assume you were just a quivering sausage dog of a man, constantly on the verge of a breakdown, assuming the world's ending after a defeat or we don't sign someone.

This new line about Thomas makes me think you are a troll. The lad had one bad game. He was excellent Vs Leicester and decent in the other game.

Matt smith

Used to assume you were just a quivering sausage dog of a man, constantly on the verge of a breakdown, assuming the world's ending after a defeat or we don't sign someone.

This new line about Thomas makes me think you are a troll. The lad had one bad game. He was excellent Vs Leicester and decent in the other game.
Oooo you pretend you’re a sophisticated sensible man

you’re just an idiot 😉

Users who are viewing this thread