Match Thread Watford (h) (3 Viewers)

Matt smith

Whatever, atleast I can take a bad performance without spitting my dummy out and writing off a 22 yr old.

Grow a pair
It’s an hour after the final whistle

I’ll have calmed down in an hour

chill out darling xxx

it’s an emotional game following ccfc

covcity4life

It's sept 2nd ffs

5 games of seaosn ffs

Were already a competitive team and prob only going to improve. Imagine wright playing like this consistently. We will win more than we lose over Cours eof the season.

Legaue table didn't use to be printed till 10 games in back in day did it?

I expect to see the real ccfc in October.

David O'Day

Used to assume you were just a quivering sausage dog of a man, constantly on the verge of a breakdown, assuming the world's ending after a defeat or we don't sign someone.

This new line about Thomas makes me think you are a troll. The lad had one bad game. He was excellent Vs Leicester and decent in the other game.
He's a troll

Brighton Sky Blue

It's sept 2nd ffs

5 games of seaosn ffs

Were already a competitive team and prob only going to improve. Imagine wright playing like this consistently. We will win more than we lose over Cours eof the season.

Legaue table didn't use to be printed till 10 games in back in day did it?

I expect to see the real ccfc in October.
People saying it’s relegation form when it literally isn’t

BlueSkiesForever

Wilson was back to his Rocky days

Van Ewjik and DaSilva class

Fadz Lats average, Bobby Thomas put in one of the single worst CB performances I've seen in years

Eccles pants, Sheaf being Sheaf, some unreal moments some strange.

Kasey Palmer is a frustrating prick, does the hard stuff and cannot execute the final ball

Wright and Godden is better than Simms and Godden

Just a bit of a 'meh' start overall for us i feel

Absolutely bang on, agree with all of this.
Every week I feel like we miss Hamer more and more.

covcity4life

Robins

Too many wrong decisions and turnovers
Too open. Too crossed over
Came out when shouldn't have
They are rapid and have quality
We didn't want to sit in
But lots right too
We were brave
Just got things wrong defensively
Too much emergency defending
Some great football made lots of chances
Great crowd
Come back 3 times
We h
Gave them goals back
Confidence lack in one or two areas
But in final third we look a threat.
Set plays too.
Watford don't concede so that's a positive
But we also conceded. Dissapointed
They press life out of us
We have to know how to step past it with 1-2s
Wilson played into press and they nearly scores
Can't be too harsh cos we wanna play out. Just need to keep being brave and have more common sense
Ok to play long pass sometimes
New group still finding their feet
All good player shit are human beings and have ups and downs confidence wise
Some take ins stride and some don't
If leave spaces they will take advantage
But we blocked off well. Jumped well.
We looked a real threat on counter and with ball. First half more so
Brilliant goal from Milan. He practices it
Second half they had bit more of it. We didn't adjust quickly
Took stuffing out of us
They have us a silly goal we gave it back with terrible error
We brought it on ouradlf.low confidence
Glad crowd understood and stayed with the players
We are gonna need that to get us to eventual level
Showed great character
Haji brilliant cross.
Godden said that redemption for pen
Played a good side and we did some really good stuff
Yes we can be dissapointed with chances we have up but overall we have to be pleased with alot of elements from that game.

enigma

Seeing Godden getting the blame for that result. Actually hate some of our fan base. Horror show from ALL of our defenders - Godden’s fault.
How did Godden get blamed for that result? Do you mean 0.001% of fans thought so? That’s not blame, that’s a low opinion isn’t it? I think unless you watch Godden yourself at a game will you never understand him as a player and the work rate he puts in. Is he premiership quality…? No. But he scored a very vital goal today so he shut me up nearly being in the 0.001%. 👏🏻

Grendel

mmttww

Its laughable he’s like mr kool aid with the cult on here
vs. someone who held one of the most laughable opinions seen on here and refuses to acknowledge it? Come on. When you post things like this you're like Irony personified. He was good today. He's been good most games. Let it go!

Grendel

vs. someone who held one of the most laughable opinions seen on here and refuses to acknowledge it? Come on. When you post things like this you're like Irony personified. He was good today. He's been good most games. Let it go!

He was what he always is and when Allen and O Hare are fit he will be where he will always be

stupot07

Shite penalty, nice height and nowhere near the corner.

515217f9712553a9b0d3e753c3e52a01.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Genuinely sad for anyone that can't just enjoy watching Palmer. If MR and AV get him to up his production like O'Hare did, he'll be brilliant.

I and many others don’t agree - sorry it ain’t just me

hamertime

Couldn’t go today but just watched highlights. Great point had a feeling we might loose today as they are a decent side. We are ahead of where we were last season at this point and have a better rounded squad that needs to gel. Many of last seasons unbeaten runs were littered with draws.

CCFCSteve

Oggy had it spot on from what I heard, you need far better decision making when teams are pressing like that and to change it up. That should be coming from management

Go long now and then, get it down the channels, put them on the back foot so they can’t press in the same way.

A lot of young lads in there and a whole new defensive unit. This team will get better as they learn the system, each others strengths etc Already MVE looks like a different player from debut.

Brighton Sky Blue

Oggy had it spot on from what I heard, you need far better decision making when teams are pressing like that and to change it up. That should be coming from management

Go long now and then, get it down the channels, put them on the back foot so they can’t press in the same way.

A lot of young lads in there and a whole new defensive unit. This team will get better as they learn the system, each others strengths etc Already MVH looks like a different player from debut.
Thing is Robins executed that well against Ismael’s Barnsley a few years ago. Particularly with players ‘lacking in confidence’, it did surprise me to see us continually playing slowly from the back.

JulianDarbyFTW

One of the most bizarre games I've been to. Thought Da Silva was excellent and MvE very good until both of their injuries. Sadly Eccles wasn't at the races and probably should have been replaced earlier. Watched Lati a bit closer today, and he doesn't look comfortable on the left; he's doing a great job out there, but a left footer would make a big difference. Own goal hilarious, our fuck up not so much. Good game to watch, but quite a disappointing one too.

Badge72

Thing is Robins executed that well against Ismael’s Barnsley a few years ago. Particularly with players ‘lacking in confidence’, it did surprise me to see us continually playing slowly from the back.
That’s the switch Hamer used to do. The team need to learn that counter against the high press.

Users who are viewing this thread