Match Thread Watford (h) (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

Take that at half time after going behind. Great free kick

Eccles and godden both poor imo(regardless of pen miss) and I would like a ayari Simms double sub if this doesn't change soon.

Wright is playing rly well and looks so dangerous. Kee playing the tough balls and long balls over top I say.

SkyblueTexan

Saka, Simms and Ayari in Palmer, Godden and Eccles off

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Think it's a bit harsh on their keeper. Their wall is a shambles and the ball goes between 2 heads. Keeper's not seeing that until very late.

View attachment 31747

By the time the ball crosses the line he is basically over it. He might have seen it late, but given his positioning at that point I still think he should have saved it. That isn't to take anything away from MVE.

Como

Exciting due to a lot of mistakes being made.

For me the commentary is slightly ahead of the action or vice versa which is annoying.

SeaSeeEffCee

Ok half, but we should be ahead. DaSilva completely asleep for their goal. Eccles and Godden both been poor and were struggling passing it around the back today.

van Ewijk, Wright and Palmer have been our best three players. van Ewijk had a very good game even without his goal.

Briles

Frenetic first half. Great to watch, should have scored 3 or 4. Eccles and godden slightly off it, wright's been very good. Defo there for the taking if Robins uses the subs right

TomRad85

Don't think we were very good yet we should still be winning. Its there if we want it and subs will be important. Would like to see Ayari and Simms asap.

steve101

Van Ewijk has been excellent, even without the goal. Sheaf has grown into the game. Palmer looking like he will make a chance every time he gets the ball at his feet. Wright had a good half too, as well as Ladibeudiere. On the down side, Eccles is not at the races and Wilson looks back to his calamitous best.
I would take Eccles off, on a yellow and struggling.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Afternoon everyone , just got in from work in time to see the free kick it was a belter

Northants Sky Blue

Ayari for Eccles, Saka for Godden and go to the box?

Gives Palmer a bit more licence to do his thing and the gap behind him hopefully wont be so big

SkyblueTexan

DaSilva is suspect at times. Think we might need to give Bidwell some time

Nick

Administrator
And Ben Wilson simply has to pass the ball quicker , it's so so frustrating to watch him act cool and calm when in reality he doesn't know what to do with the ball
Yeah da Silva made a great run he just stood there

stupot07

Eccles and Godden have been really poor, and bar 1 pass Palmer has also been average at best. We look more dangerous with the longer ball with 2 up front but we have no midfield and give away a lot easy possession in the middle. Jay Dasilva has been a mixed bag too.

Great to be in level, but the huge Hamer shaped hole in our team is evident to see.

For me Ayari and Simms should come on at half time. I'd be tempted to bring on Sakamoto too.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

larry_david

Few times our forward players making the same runs and getting in each others way.

This game is very VERY winnable and if we got anything about ourselves, we'll do it from here

Mucca Mad Boys

We’ve been the better team and now we’ve pegged this one back, this game is winnable.

Wright is having a bit of a break out game, just needs that final touch. Likewise with Palmer. Shout out to van Ewjik too! Really positive performance and a great free kick.

MOTM so far is Sheaf, he’s been excellent in snuffing out Watford’s build up play.

Users who are viewing this thread