Match Thread Watford (h) (5 Viewers)

TomRad85

This is shite. The crap pen, the nothingness in midfield, the poor passing... great stuff so far.

Sky Blue Pete

We've shit. So lightweight in midfield without the box. Palmer stood with his hands on his hips out side the centre circle. Too much space with 2 plus Palmer.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Mmmm I think eccles is off his game today
Playing very well not scored

Briles

Ah bollocks

pusbccfc

Milan has to do more going forward.

SkyblueTexan

Ayari in please

Esoterica

Every misplaced pass and there is groans and the odd boo. Surely we've learnt from the negativity?
I nearly started a thread on it this week after reading an article about the sterile atmosphere at PL grounds. Think it's an interesting topic - Expectations vs Atmosphere. Has it been good the last few seasons because we felt we were punching above our weight? Happy to be back in Cov? On the back of a recent promotion? Improving season on season? Glad to see the back of Wasps? Lost our singer's corner? etc

Has our atmosphere now peaked? At what point do expectations start to override reality and dampen the atmosphere? Probably not a topic for a match thread :)

SkyblueTexan

Jds always gets beaten on the defensive side . He’s better going forward

pusbccfc

I nearly started a thread on it this week after reading an article about the sterile atmosphere at PL grounds. Think it's an interesting topic - Expectations vs Atmosphere. Has it been good the last few seasons because we felt we were punching above our weight? Happy to be back in Cov? On the back of a recent promotion? Improving season on season? Glad to see the back of Wasps? Lost our singer's corner? etc

Has our atmosphere now peaked? At what point do expectations start to override reality and dampen the atmosphere? Probably not a topic for a match thread :)

Yep, has peaked.

Hence why the atmosphere is generally better with the hardcore. Same at plenty of clubs when crowds grow quickly.

Expectations change, as does the atmosphere.

martincov

shit defending, 18 yards box or not you dont back off you get in the face, dont have to tackle but you get in their face fucking shit!

Grendel

Fucking hell!

EalingSB

That’s the problem with Da Silva - great forward play but totally switched off it was a telegraphed ball
He was gesturing to Thomas that he should have been covering. Was a total mess - two Watford players versus six of ours; Lati not close enough to Rajovic after the striker slipped.

As I'm typing, what a fucking goal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread