Match Thread Watford (A) (2 Viewers)

Jamiepwns

Head's saying we're going to get tonked, heart is saying we'll pull it out the bag and hammer them

Happy_Martian

4-1 Watford. And I'll throw in another Sky Blue red card as part of my prediction.

stay_up_skyblues

I think we have a chance. We’re improving overall and but for some silly mistakes have matched a lot of teams so far. I see these lost to Barnsley and Reading and drew with Wycombe. I’m going 1-3 👍🏻

SlowerThanPlatt

Our relegation rivals have taken points off them in the last 3 games so it’s not a free hit, there are points to be won.

If we get beat fair enough because they should beat teams like us but have some purpose and not 11 men behind the ball.

We are away btw not a home game

johnwillomagic

I think it will be a toughie the injuries mean we probably cannot freshen things up a bit apart from maybe playing Kelly in a midfield 3.

Hyam, Dabo & Shipley out for sure and I can see Godden maybe not making the trip too. Think we have to stick with two up top as we have looked better with two forwards up the pitch.

I can see us losing 2-0 but hope I'm wrong with injuries team picks itself almost.

Marosi

Rose Fadz Osti

Giles Hamar Sheaf McCallum

O'Hare

Biamou Godden/Walker

Subs: Wilson, DaCosta, Thompson, Kelly, Allen, Baka, Godden/Walker

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Happy with a draw, expecting a defeat. If we can at least put in a good showing that'll be something. Also really hope we don't lose due to another self-inflicted wound.

No idea on the team with injuries etc.

Paxman II

I want to see us go for it. We are much better on the front foot. Watford are a physical slow side. We play quick passing football that we know and we could be looking at a win. If we sit back, let them press us high we will have no joy relying on the break.
Hard to call, but a reaction to the other night with a willingness to put things right should see us with 3 points.

SlowerThanPlatt

I want to see us go for it. We are much better on the front foot. Watford are a physical slow side. We play quick passing football that we know and we could be looking at a win. If we sit back, let them press us high we will have no joy relying on the break.
Hard to call, but a reaction to the other night with a willingness to put things right should see us with 3 points.

Watford still have have Ismalia Sarr who is exceptionally quick

Skybluebeliever

I think it will be a toughie the injuries mean we probably cannot freshen things up a bit apart from maybe playing Kelly in a midfield 3.

Hyam, Dabo & Shipley out for sure and I can see Godden maybe not making the trip too. Think we have to stick with two up top as we have looked better with two forwards up the pitch.

I can see us losing 2-0 but hope I'm wrong with injuries team picks itself almost.

Marosi

Rose Fadz Osti

Giles Hamar Sheaf McCallum

O'Hare

Biamou Godden/Walker

Subs: Wilson, DaCosta, Thompson, Kelly, Allen, Baka, Godden/Walker
is hyam not available , was Shipley not able to play after missing only one game with concussion

we haven’t a game for two weeks so might be able patch some players up

Sky Blue Harry H

4-1 Watford. And I'll throw in another Sky Blue red card as part of my prediction.

Scarily that's how I feel about this game. Part of me worries about Hamer. who looks like a player who (rightly) doesn't like losing, so hope he can repeat the discipline he showed last night. Get Kelly back in for this game and give Bapaga a run alongside Max if Godden / walker carrying knocks (assuming Baka is injured/ill?)

CanuckSkyBlue

If Deeney plays he will tear us a new one, f*ck me they have Will Hughes too! He was supposed to take off at one point.

5-0 loss and everyone falls out

Kieranp96

Wycombe played them off the park the other night, I would sya win but. I'm usually wrong so umm 3-1 loss.

Users who are viewing this thread