Match Thread Watford (A) (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

It will be a tough one head says we will get spanked about 6-2
My heart says we will somehow get through with a last minute winner 1-0

mrtrench

I hope I'm wrong but I cannot see anything but a tonking here, even if we had a first choice 11. Watford will be a strong contender for the title.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Aha, incidentally it seems to be showing as available on iFollow again for me (without paying). I’m pretty sure it is a bug in their system because it froze at the start of the Nottts game and when I reloaded the page said “incorrect access level” or something similar. When I closed the browser down and went back in from the start a couple of times it let me watch it. Not suggesting people deprive the club of revenue, but it literally doesn’t give me the option to purchase a match pass. Wonder how much it’s costing them.

Jamesimus

Marosi
McCallum Leo Rose McFadzean Hyam Giles
Hamer Kelly Sheaf
O’Hare

6-3-1-0 make it happen Robins

I'm into this line-up. Damage limitation, we somehow get lucky and win the game through a dodgy penalty.

EDIT - maybe take O'Hare out for Wilson and play Marosi as a sweeper

Happy_Martian

Nice to see the Forum is pretty much agreeing with itself today. No meltdowns, hissy fits or righteous indignation.

As for the result, lets hope the team goes out and does it's best. If we get a good result, we will have earned it. Any other and the worst thing we can lose is self respect.

better days

I'm thinking throw Bapaga on in Godden's place. It's the perfect time with there being no fans in the stadium (less pressure). And from what I've seen of the lad he does have that bit of magic.

Baka and Biamou up front doesn't fill me with confidence. If they are picked I'm totally behind them, but it would worry me.
I doubt Bapaga will start
Baka is back in the fold out of necessity so it's up to him to either show the boss he's wrong
Or sulk and feel sorry for himself

stay_up_skyblues

Wonder whether this will be included with the season ticket again? Would go some way to quell the pain of a pumping if it doesn’t cost £10 for the pleasure.

I do fancy an upset today though. Will be a lot more confident if it’s Walker alongside Max in a two rather than Baka.

theferret

Not confident today, but you never know. Just hope we don't go into the international break bottom of the table.

Esoterica

I hope I'm wrong but I think we'll be back to the box with Allen in for Godden, Hyam in for McFadzean. Biamou up front on his own. Although also wouldn't be surprised to see Baka start for Biamou.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Wonder whether this will be included with the season ticket again? Would go some way to quell the pain of a pumping if it doesn’t cost £10 for the pleasure.

I do fancy an upset today though. Will be a lot more confident if it’s Walker alongside Max in a two rather than Baka.
It’s working for me. Not sure it’s supposed to be, but it is...

Johhny Blue

I hope I'm wrong but I think we'll be back to the box with Allen in for Godden, Hyam in for McFadzean. Biamou up front on his own. Although also wouldn't be surprised to see Baka start for Biamou.
If that’s the case I’d love to see Mc Fadz up top with Max

Brighton Sky Blue

It's amazing that as supporter of our club that you so obviously want one of our players to fail so you can continue with your snide and derisory comments.

Some people on here claim that you want 'what is only the best for the City.' Total bollocks.

It would clearly pain you to see Max score given your obvious agenda and it's also obvious at this point that you want Robins to fail so you can say 'I told you so, look at me, look at my taxi campaign.'

Want the best for the City - fcuk off - you care only for some cheap internet points scoring and snide commentary.

No you're right people *want* to see us get pumped today, or to lose it at the very end like we did Tuesday. Nobody does, get off your high horse and stop portraying critical comments as actively wanting the team to do badly. If Max bags the winner today nobody'll be commiserating themselves.

PVA

Good to see Walker get a start. Thought he looked pretty good against forest.

Also I think this is definitely Robins' preferred back three.

BornSlippySkyBlue

It's not meant to be working. Club must be despairing at all the revenue they are losing. I chose to pay the other night even though I didn't have to, but I can see why people don't.
Doesn’t even give me the option to pay, just has the match there to watch. Even through a browser it just clicks through and loads the page without giving me the option to purchase. I mean, I guess I could complain :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread