Match Thread Watford (A) (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

Is that why you married her?

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Facebook guy has it sorted !!!

“It’s time Robins was held accountable, he did amazing winning us the JPT (slade got us to the final tho) getting us out of 2 piss poor leagues and once again (the same when he was at Huddersfield) he’s been found out again. We need to change now and get someone like Eddie Howe in.”

Yep. We're conceding loads of goals so the clear answer is bring in a manager who's sides tend to concede goals.

Rugby Sky Blue

I have seen quite a lot of people saying how unlucky we have been recently but in my opinion you make your own luck, The first goal that we conceded l don't have any complaints about it was a great ball by Etienne Capoue then a brilliant touch by the winger, was a bit fortunate with how the ball ended up in the net but it was well worked. The next two goals were very avoidable, the Watford lad had so much space to just head the ball home, for the third there is no reason for O'Hare to have his hands in the air like that. To be honest speaking to some Watford fans I know they are all agree that they never really got out of first gear yesterday, which makes it even more frustrating!

fernandopartridge

I have seen quite a lot of people saying how unlucky we have been recently but in my opinion you make your own luck, The first goal that we conceded l don't have any complaints about it was a great ball by Etienne Capoue then a brilliant touch by the winger, was a bit fortunate with how the ball ended up in the net but it was well worked. The next two goals were very unavoidable, the Watford lad had so much space to just head the ball home, for the third there is no reason for O'Hare to have his hands in the air like that. To be honest speaking to some Watford fans I know they are all agree that they never really got out of first gear yesterday.
Very unavoidable?

Rugby Sky Blue

Dunno but Barnsley beat Watford Rotherham drew with them and Wycombe lost in the last minute
Watford did have a few players out in the Barnsley and Wycombe games, they played their strongest team of the season yesterday with quite a few players back for them. They have not played Rotherham yet. Plus we played them at Vicarage Road where they have played 6 and won 5 and drawn 1, the draw was against Bournemouth. I doubt anyone around us will be getting much at Vicarage Road either.

Brighton Sky Blue

Watford did have a few players out in the Barnsley and Wycombe games, they played their strongest team of the season yesterday with quite a few players back for them. They have not played Rotherham yet. Plus we played them at Vicarage Road where they have played 6 and won 5 and drawn 1, the draw was against Bournemouth. I doubt anyone around us will be getting much at Vicarage Road either.

Where are their home games again?

the rumpo kid

Only just managed to look at the Watford forum ,I like to see what other fans think of us. Only one post said we were alright , and the Ben foster video he takes of himself at every match said we " were rally good and unlucky" every other post said we were shit and wouldn't stay up and they never got out of first gear, hammas header was a complete fluke and there was no way he was going for goal, walker has a double barrel Sur name ? and we were piss poor all game hardly stringing two passes together. Well I guess that's what you get when you play cunts with a stripy flying cunts on there shirts.!

Nick

Administrator
Only just managed to look at the Watford forum ,I like to see what other fans think of us. Only one post said we were alright , and the Ben foster video he takes of himself at every match said we " were rally good and unlucky" every other post said we were shit and wouldn't stay up and they never got out of first gear, hammas header was a complete fluke and there was no way he was going for goal, walker has a double barrel Sur name ? and we were piss poor all game hardly stringing two passes together. Well I guess that's what you get when you play cunts with a stripy flying cunts on there shirts.!

I thought it was a Moose or something?

Brighton Sky Blue

They seem like an alright bunch to be honest. We have to remember that as much of a piss take as it is we've been rolling around the lower leagues for the best part of a decade and they've been in the top flight. If the roles were reversed I'd be pissed off at mugging a 3-2 against such a side

Skybluebeliever

Just watched the Ben foster video he does on ho pro each game didn’t realise how close o’hare shot was , it was a great save

Marosi asking foster for his shirt at the end of the game !!

Rugby Sky Blue

To be fair we probably won't stay up. I don't see which three teams get less points than us the way that we defend.

SlowerThanPlatt

To be fair we probably won't stay up. I don't see which three teams get less points than us the way that we defend.

Think you have to give it until December where we have more favourable fixtures. If we continue to concede at a similar rate and making mistakes against those teams then yes we are in trouble

Skybluefaz

I am 100% behind MR. Apologies if that makes me deluded. He knows more than me and I trust him.

Been more downs than ups so far this season, but completely accepted that when we started. Hell, that was what every season in top flight was about.
And you were right mate. What a finish to the season and feels like a time to reflect on the loss of ccfcway and FM plus any others we sadly lost this last year. The boys on the pitch have done them proud.

Users who are viewing this thread