Wasps Sub Forum (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Shame we don't have the support to support the philosophy.

“We have the responsibility on the field to play the rugby that excites them to come and support us."

Shame our owners don't have the same philosophy

dongonzalos

Those of us who do are just sado's to be fair.

The ones who have given up this season and last are just normal and its amazing they have lasted this long. 20 years of disappointment culminating in the farcical attempt to buy half of ACL leading to Northampton and Wasps.

skybluetony176

Is Mr Fisher there today? Just turned on the TV and there was a man in the Director seats who looked very much like him.

Wasps are 3-0 up by the way from a kick by a Cov Kid.

hill83

Do you know, your shite might possess just a slither of context if I'd ever said anything positive about the Wasps thing. Time and time again I've stated I don't condone it and won't be going.

Your misrepresentation of people is pretty amusing; given how you squealed like a girl, when you selfishly refused to join the rest of the fans in staying away from the Northampton farce and anyone questioned your motives...

metsu-hadouken-o.gif

hutch1972

I will not complain about the atmosphere at home games anymore having seen what 27,000 rugby fans generate.

stupot07

I will not complain about the atmosphere at home games anymore having seen what 27,000 rugby fans generate.

I suppose that's what happens when you have 27k 'neutrals'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Flying Fokker

Not fair to judge on the same basis though is it? One has standards, the other doesn't : )

In fairness, sitting in a crowd with a pint in hand and a sandwich in the other must have an impact on how to celebrate a try etc.

Having watched the first half, it isn't bad. I've been in worse Skyblues crowds. Particularly with the rendition of the Sky Blue song.....Tottenham, or Chelsea, United or Anyone.......How many times is that sung poorly in a match?

chiefdave

why is it dead?

Only seen a few vid clips popping up on my twitter (will need to do some unfollowing I think) but it all seems very forced. Reminds me of when I went to an NHL game at MSG, pretty much everyone there seemed to be corporate or tourists and they were trying every trick in the book to generate an atmosphere with not a great deal of success.

Grendel

If you don't like it don't watch it, completely wrong about corporate and tourists .... What can you tell from Twitter video clips ?

I know someone who went. He says the atmosphere was shit.

Grendel

Oh yeah, it's like when those "friends" do silly things ;)

To be fair he's not a CCFC fan but seemed to find it funny texting me he was there - for free of course. I think the alcohol on for the whole game was certainly a bonus. Said it was all fairly boring though.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair he's not a CCFC fan but seemed to find it funny texting me he was there - for free of course. I think the alcohol on for the whole game was certainly a bonus. Said it was all fairly boring though.

I hope you said he was dead to you, and call him a scab?*

*This is a joke, people may take this seriously if I don't put a disclaimer.

Grendel

I hope you said he was dead to you, and call him a scab?*

*This is a joke, people may take this seriously if I don't put a disclaimer.

I said I hope he's managed to get a lift home as he won't be able to walk without a backbone.

InnFromTheSide

considering wasps have struggled with sub 5k gates where did the other 23k come from then ?

How about local people interested in seeing a decent game played at the Ricoh ? The attendance will soon level out but they will still get a decent attendance ..... If you find Wasps playing rugby boring and don't like the atmosphere then why go ? .... Same reason I don't go and watch CCFC !

stupot07

How about local people interested in seeing a decent game played at the Ricoh ? The attendance will soon level out but they will still get a decent attendance ..... If you find Wasps playing rugby boring and don't like the atmosphere then why go ? .... Same reason I don't go and watch CCFC !

What are you doing on a CCFC fans forum them?

Oh yeah, attempting to wum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Buster

Just got back . Good afternoons Rugby . Loads of Wasps supporters ,not many Irish. All the passionate supporters were split into groups all round the ground ,probably stifled the atmosphere somewhat. Bars had loads of staff to cope with demand . Sad for a city fan , shows how it should be when you look after your customers and have the balls to put your money where your mouth is . Well done Wasps . Feck you SISU

I know someone who went. He says the atmosphere was shit.

Probably says more about the people you acquaint with,and just how bigoted and narrow minded you have become.

I just called a mate who is a CRFc regular and he took his family, They felt the event was exceptional.

I will not go to watch Rugby and I hate the thought and the reality that we have lost our stadium, but you have to acknowledge Wasps owners have done a lot better than the twats we have.

hutch1972

Just what was stated, Tourists ! when they have to find £25-30 to go we will see far less attend than the football club.
I will be long gone before wasps ever become part of this city , if in fact they ever do.

Nick

Administrator
Probably says more about the people you acquaint with,and just how bigoted and narrow minded you have become.

I just called a mate who is a CRFc regular and he took his family, They felt the event was exceptional.

I will not go to watch Rugby and I hate the thought and the reality that we have lost our stadium, but you have to acknowledge Wasps owners have done a lot better than the twats we have.

That is like saying I am a better sprinter than Steven Hawking. ;)

Grendel

Did your mate pay for the tickets?

Did your mate pay for the tickets?

Yes, all three of them. Not sure if he will become a regular, but he was impressed by the arena and how the day was organised. Meeting up on Boxing day, so will know more then.

But the real issue is that a business that owns a team from our countries second sport can put the business case together to buy the RICOH, where as our fuckwitts, who could have had a fantastic business within our countries premier sport, could not organise a screw in a brothel.

Users who are viewing this thread